Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medusa Scarecrow

New Member Cupidhead Fenodereee's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Medusa Scarecrow

This is Medusa Scarecrow T5 skin: "Crow nightmare", Medusa is a scarecrowish entity that evolves into more sinister forms, instead of serpents there are 4 crows flying by and behind her head, in her ult she transforms gods into scarecrows (instead of statues), her final form is a burning scarecrow an your ult transforms gods into burning ones.

One key of the T5 skin is that you have to love each stage of the skin, not just waiting for the final stance to come.

As she evolves her limbs and joints are reinforced with nails, wire and scrape wood plus elements of dark magic in later stages.

ABILITIES:
    1.- Viper shot: the crows fly in front of her and she sends them one by one instead of shooting her bow, there is an animation of the crow peeking the target while the bleeding lasts
    2.- Acid Spray: she can throw a pumpkin or spit acid like the original or spit a cloud of insects
    3.- Lacerate: same than original
    4.- Petrify: she transforms dead gods into scarecrows, the effects and the scarecrows are different in each stage:
    --4.1.- 1st and 2nd stage: common scarecrows, there is wheat and poppies at their feet, at the end of the ability there is an effect of whirling dust clouds with floating hay
    --4.2.- 3rd stage: more sinister scarecrows with candles at their feet and skulls / like altars of black magic. The fx of the ability is a dark light with sparks of blood
    --4.3.- 4th stage: burning scarecrows, the ground in the area gets also burnt (the area her ult was shot). The fx of the ability is a dark light with sparks of fire

SKINS: I cant see the images on the forum so I also add the link to imgur http://imgur.com/a/dlTF2

Levels-1-to-6

In this level her structure is not strong enough and she has ragdoll movements, also when she stands still for some time her body falls till it gets pulled by the ropes at her back, when moving leaves small patches of hay behind

Levels-7-to-12

A wooden/wire/nail structure reinforces her so now she moves normally, when moving leaves small patches of hay behind.

Levels-13-to-19

Hadnt enought time to paint it properly, but should look like the figure on the right, the wood has evolved into a mix of armor-skeleton, she uses a wooden corset and inside her thorax/abdomen there is hay and skulls. The crows could leave some trail of dark clouds/smoke
    when moving Medusa leaves small patches of dark hay and blood behind

Level-20

The drawing is really bad in this one but time was running out! it must be pressed that she is a burning scarecrow not a creature made of fire, from time to time small burning pieces fall from her arms or head, she shoots fire arrows and when moving she leaves a burning trail. The crows could be on fire or keep emitting smoke/dark clouds

We need a scarecrow skin in SMITE, the easiest one would be Loki's scarecrow but Medusa T5 transformations also offer very interesting ideas (and transforming gods into burning scarecrows with your ult should look epic!)
    Last edited by Fenodereee; 06-20-2017 at 08:38 AM. Reason: cant see images on post

Junior Member Cupidhead JetJack3500's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    One of the best concept i've seen this year! It's really original and unique. Nice work dude!

Achievements:
    Thanks a lot! nice you like it! ^^

New Member Cupidhead xX0Gammer0Xx's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    just think i should let you know its first form lvl 1-4 second lvl 5-9 third lvl 10-14 then forth is 15-20,that's how they have done all the others (no problem just figured if you changed the lvls to that you might have a higher chance they pick it ) otherwise i love this idea i know i would buy it for sure i mean shes the only hunter i can play good and shes fun too,i dont see anything i dont like and this is unique no other skin in smite is like this so you might get lucky vvgl.
    JAK

New Member Cupidhead XXX Sad Panda's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    i put in 3 concepts, and i want yours to win. its a seriousy badass concept, good for you for being original. I LOVE this, and i don't say that often !

Achievements:
    Thanks a lot for the comments!! about the levelling was somehow intentional though, if they keep the same distribution of levels 1st (lvl 1-4) 2nd (lvl 5-9) 3rd (lvl 10-14) 4th (15-20) there are some game modes where you almost lose the 1st phase (in arena/siege you start at level 3 and in assault at level 5) and overall I feel it is a bit rushed towards final stage. I'd like somehow to enjoy all the phases of the skin and keep the final one as a reward once you reach it at level 20 (you'll also have plenty of time to play with it most of the games), but I agree with you if it is better for eligibility or experience the other way around no problem to follow the level distribution of other skins!

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Looooooveeeeee thissssssssssssss

Junior Member Cupidhead TheKingFool's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Very cool! However you seem to mistakenly made a medusa skin! Simple fix.. go make a Jing wei skin. Pls thx.

New Member Cupidhead straymonkeys's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Wow! great concept, fan of dead by daylight myself would look great if it had its colour palettes. Would love to see it as a T5.

Junior Member Cupidhead MutzThaPrah's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Looks dope AF! However, the fire is a bit distracting to me, but I'm sure it would be done in a way it doesn't bother anyone, should you win. I'm rootin' for ya!