Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time Rift Ullr - T5 Skin (with Artwork)

Junior Member Cupidhead GJagerMaxCore's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

Exclamation Time Rift Ullr - T5 Skin (with Artwork)

In a parallel universe, Time Rift Ullr is a mercenary from the distant future fighting against Loki who is hell-bent on taking over the peaceful future that Ullr lives in. Once contacted by Odin, Ullr set off to attack Loki head on. Once at the sacred battlegrounds the trickster god Loki attacked Ullr with a flurry of attacks from behind and hit him with a strange pendant sending him back in time. Now stuck at a primitive era Ullr must now start fresh and find a way to go back to his era and beat Loki once and for all.

The transition of the forms will be done via portal, A purple portal will open up from below sort of like a janus portal with a clock in the middle of it showing his progression into the future. The transitions will be time based where every five minutes in game time it would change into the next form reaching your final form around the 20 minute mark in game.

STAGE 1

Ullr is a primitive man with a rough sounding voice. He wears a wolf pelt over his shoulder and wears cave man like clothes. His bow resembles one of ancient time being made of a bow like substance and his axe is made of bone as well.

STAGE 2

Ullr is from a more medieval time period sporting a metallic armor with a white cape with gold highlights. His crossbow now matches one equivalent to this time period and his axes are halberd inspired. His voice is more regal and powerful in this form.

STAGE 3

Ullr is from a more modern time (ww2-contemporary age) and he wears military clothing closely resembling to those of that time period and has a robotic arm to show his progress as he slowly reaches his own timeline. His bow is bolt-action rifle and his axes are trench raiding clubs that match this period as well. He has a more modern tough army general voice this time around.

STAGE 4

Ullr is a more futuristic version of him with a full nano suit covering his body with red highlights (that changes to blue in axe form) flowing around his body with a black cape that changes to match the color of his stance. He has a more futuristic bow that has red highlights in it and his axes are now batons flowing with lightning in this form. He has a more strong robotic voice in this form.

Hope you guys like it!
    Original resolution of my artwork

Stage 1 http://i.imgur.com/WMN9A1Z.jpg
    Stage 2 http://i.imgur.com/MCuSHID.jpg
    Stage 3 http://i.imgur.com/EPE5QfT.jpg
    Stage 4 http://i.imgur.com/U6C9DkO.jpg
    Last edited by GJagerMaxCore; 06-20-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Achievements:
    This is a concept based on another idea (Devintage -Glorius History Ullr) We agreed that I was going to send him my artwork with the abilities and the different ideas that I had in mind so he can edit his post. But since he hasn't connected/answered, I decided to make a new thread with my own different story, descriptions, different stages/characteristics, abilities and my own artwork. Thank you so much Devintage for this incredible idea.
    Last edited by GJagerMaxCore; 06-19-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    I'm in love.

This better win.

The second and last stages... please Hi-Rez.

Achievements:
    Glad you liked it!

Yeah, those 2 stages are the best imo.
    Thank you!

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    yooo last stage looks amazing. It actually looks like a mercenary and the abilities are awesome, Entertaining to read! Hi-Rez, please do something with this concept!

Junior Member Cupidhead halfday16's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Not an Ullr player, but I'm in love with this idea. This is clever and original.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    AMAZING! Voting for this. Like every stage except the 3rd, I don't dislike it, but it could be better. Great work!

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Changing forms based on the game clock is a clever idea, but the skins are just too different from each other. They don't evolve. Its like four random skins, sorry! :/

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    Changing forms based on the game clock is a clever idea, but the skins are just too different from each other. They don't evolve. Its like four random skins, sorry! :/
    RFX didn't evolve but ok

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    RFX didn't evolve but ok
    True, but it was still related between forms. It was a "gundam" pilot summoning his mech, or putting on his mech armour.