Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dusk Warden Jing Wei

New Member Cupidhead DaGipsyKing's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Dusk Warden Jing Wei

APPEARANCE:

Jing Wei, according to the mythology, was a girl that metamorphosed into a bird. In this case, I’m going for a ”thoughtful” way for her looking, assuming a form of a guardian harpy in a growing process, that reflects even in the way she walks, which she can move like she does at moment in the game, with little jumps, during her 1st and 2nd, and starting to walk in a “badass” way (like we have with Thoth) from her 3rd form, and finally “floating” in her last stage.

CLOTHING:

She is wearing a red robe with a scarf big enough to cover her jaws, and it will be very important to see that cape shorten through her forms, because it intend to be the loss of innocence while she grows up. In the last stages she will get a bird skull as a helmet, meaning rendemption and respect for possible heritage of that sky guardians lineage.

WEAPON:

She now has a big crossbow gauntlet, that makes her arm look longer than the other, made out of copper (or anything else that has a bronze color), and works similar to her current crossbow, with retractile parts, but when she enters in combat stance it will “open” and those “bows” (I really don’t know anything else to classify those things lol) will form a X when seen from the front, like what we have showing in the image below at her final form. In her first 3 stages, she is only wearing the gauntlet, but when she reach level 15 (4th form) it will be a one piece in the entire arm (from the weapon to her shoulder) in the same material, and a sort of a breastplate.

Some head details ideas for her final form:

SUGGESTIONS FOR ABILITIES FX:

NOTE: Please comment for suggestions, feel free to judge this concept, I’m open for reviews.
    2nd NOTE: If you think I missed any info about the concept, please warn me.
    3rd NOTE: English isn’t my first language, so I apologize for any grammar error or misspelled words up there xD.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WetSalad21's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Well.... this is amazing.... XD this puts mine to shame. awesome work dude .

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    That looks amazing!

The robes reminds me of that Fistful of Dollars poncho, which is a very interesting look. Would love to see more decorative details on the clothing though. The abilities effects looks colorful and beautiful. And the end form looks very great and unique.

Junior Member Cupidhead NAVEEN1996's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    The art work on this skin is cool , but you have to make this skin little more attractive dude , so that if your skin is selected it will get more votes from fans , lol the 1st,2nd,3rd stages of the skin needs more peel , its looks so simple ,second and 3rd form looks more masculine , do a little editing work dude and make this skin perfect....... my suggestion 3rd form of your skin needs more editing , it looks like hawkman.....the abilities designs are good , maybe try to make the costume more feminine

Junior Member Cupidhead javaneme222's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Amazing but you need to add more details to the clothes

looks like Icarus from Lords Mobile

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Ugggghhh it's so good, and it's Jing, Take MY MONEY!

New Member Cupidhead the_kali_kid's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    This needs to be selected as a skin design, it's simply way too good! However I would like too see the 4th stage more clear.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Holy cow this skin looks sick and badass! I must have missed this one when looking, but I love it! The way the abilities look are so cool and I really like how much detail you put into this. You totally have my vote if this skin makes it to win it without a doubt. You even covered her skipping with her walk and kept that in mind when coming up with this idea, which is a plus for me! Really love this one a lot and I think it looks awesome.

I know I have said this before for other skins for Jing Wei T5 ideas, but I would love to still see the passive be used in some way how she changes forms since that will always be a key thing for me in a T5 Jing Wei skin. I just love that idea too much!

New Member Cupidhead Toughcookie's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Hey I just wanna say those ability effects are sick! HiRez should hire you to be the effects designer - very colorful and cool. As for the skin itself I really like form 1, it reminds me of a certain Spirited Away character (Haku).

Junior Member Cupidhead TAMILROCKS's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    looks like Eldritch ra with big wings , just my personnel opinion

Ability effects are cool though man , surely hire must hire you for artwork