Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trials of King Hercules - Tier List - Easy mode

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    Sol is A+ in easy mode... looks like a guy who made this list have no idea how to build and play her. if you build bancroft+book of the dead, you won't lose any hp until you reach boss, ever.

i can remember at least 10 times when i finished lion after both my teammates die, hell, with items you can even solo easy mode with her...

no, hard mode its like: if you aren't tank, healer or hunter/assasin with crit, your team don't wan't you to be there. so all the gods except hunters, assasins, realy tanky warriors/guardians and healers will be D tier in that list.

aaah the memories of MMO's and looking for a party, this is how exactly most MMO's work,

#forevergettingkickedforbeingaswordmaster

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrus View Post
    aaah the memories of MMO's and looking for a party, this is how exactly most MMO's work,

#forevergettingkickedforbeingaswordmaster
    no, its not the same, its broken in best traditions of Smite... just as you see it in other game modes, crit builded hunters absolutely rekt mages late game in terms of damage. so if you pick some, lets say, Poseidon or Agni, your teammates will call you idiot, say you should pick hunter or assasin and build crit and may F6 after game starts. this is how hard mode looks like, in MMORPG's(in good ones) at least all damage dealers needed in any dungeon, not just one class.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Of course, if someone picks anubis, kukulkan I either decide to not select a god or F6 after the game starts. If guy picks something decent then I will F6 in game if he has shit build or incomplete. The point of playing hard mode is not testing the team composition but to kill the hydra. In most MMO's you have just few classes to choose from. Here every god deserves to be called another class. That's why just few of them aren't a troll pick.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    tier list for hard isn't even close to reality. in a fact, unless you gonna play hard mode in party of 3 ppl, any pick except a tank or healer or hunter/assasin with crit will be called "waste of time" by your own teammates... sometimes they even F6 right after start.

i saw thing like this when i pick Sol in hard - they just said something like "she is useless here, pick a hunter". if you will pick some Poseidon or lets say Zhong Kui, it will be the same...
    Wtf, but Sol is great for that mode, or at least that's what it seems to me.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac