Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: JING WEI - Sacred Phoenix

  1. #1
    Junior Member Cupidhead halfday16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12
    3
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    JING WEI - Sacred Phoenix

    Hello guys, I'm not an English native and i'm not so good at explaining, so I did a full concept (tooks me 2 weeks to achieve).
    I hope you'll like the idea of being reborn at Stage 1 if you die.
    feel free to express your opinion !






    artstation link : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1GJKo


    -EDIT-

    Some ideas for VGS and VP :

    [VEA] " Flamboyant "
    [VBB] " I'll be reborn "
    [VEW] - phoenix scream sound
    When she dies : " I am.. eternal "

    Do you have some more ideas ?
    Last edited by halfday16; 06-18-2017 at 08:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,755
    28
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,487
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Rep Power
    21
    Fenghuang theme. That looks interesting and great.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Cupidhead halfday16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12
    3
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you Yes, maybe " Fenghuang Jing Wei" would be better than "Sacred Phoenix".

  4. #4
    New Member Cupidhead Cubzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    AWESOME

  5. #5
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CelestialxAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    32
    2
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    I love the attention to detail in the artwork, and the unique "transformations" between stages. Very creative ornaments (e.g. her tassel) btw!

  6. #6
    Junior Member Cupidhead halfday16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12
    3
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubzy View Post
    AWESOME
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialxAngel View Post
    I love the attention to detail in the artwork, and the unique "transformations" between stages. Very creative ornaments (e.g. her tassel) btw!
    Glad you like ! I had a lot of fun doing all of theses little details I really wanted to make her various armors look like a Chinese phoenix but still in a "Jing Wei" style.

  7. #7
    Member Follower Yuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    241
    3
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    2
    Another great looking Phoenix T5 skin idea for Jing Wei. I like the way you made this skin look more like a Chinese Phoenix with the armors like you said and how it really goes well with her. The only thing is I would never want to die on this skin when I get to the last form since I would hate going back to my first form from dying. Interesting idea though behind how you change forms. I like it!

  8. #8
    Junior Member Cupidhead halfday16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12
    3
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    Another great looking Phoenix T5 skin idea for Jing Wei. I like the way you made this skin look more like a Chinese Phoenix with the armors like you said and how it really goes well with her. The only thing is I would never want to die on this skin when I get to the last form since I would hate going back to my first form from dying. Interesting idea though behind how you change forms. I like it!
    Thank you yes, it was my main goal, since Phoenixes and Jing Wei are two Chinese myths, I really wanted to depict that. And yea, it can be a bit frustrating to go back to Stage 1 but it suits the idea of a phoenix being slowly reborn every time it dies.
    Last edited by halfday16; 06-18-2017 at 07:03 PM.

  9. #9
    Member Follower Yuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    241
    3
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by halfday16 View Post
    Thank you yes, it was my main goal, since Phoenixes and Jing Wei are two Chinese myths, I really wanted to depict that. And yea, it can be a bit frustrating to go back to Stage 1 but it suits the idea of a phoenix being slowly reborn every time it dies.
    Yes that makes sense and it could really make you never want to die on Jing Wei so you keep it, no feeding!

    If they decide to go with a Phoenix T5 Jing Wei skin I hope they use colors like in the artwork. And even if they pick another idea for a T5 I still hope we see a Phoenix skin for her since it's just so perfect for Jing and everything about her!

    Good luck!

  10. #10
    Junior Member Cupidhead halfday16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12
    3
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    Yes that makes sense and it could really make you never want to die on Jing Wei so you keep it, no feeding!

    If they decide to go with a Phoenix T5 Jing Wei skin I hope they use colors like in the artwork. And even if they pick another idea for a T5 I still hope we see a Phoenix skin for her since it's just so perfect for Jing and everything about her!

    Good luck!
    Thank you Yea I agree, even if it'll not be for a T5, a Jing Wei phoenix would be great in any cases !

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •