Thread: Angel With A Shotgun Jing Wei

New Member Cupidhead SirLanQuao's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349

Lightbulb Angel With A Shotgun Jing Wei

We have finally a way to have this song into the game!
    Song link, just in case you have not heard it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua830TJ1jxA

Levels 1-4

Jing wei enters the battleground (the war) being a regular angel. Her wings are small, white but they are not really shiny. She is carrying a regular shotgun instead of her x-bow that fires bullets.

Levels 5-9

Her wings become shinier, but not too much and a bit bigger. Uses the same lines which were used for the first transformation but modified to be more angelic. Same basic attacks

Levels 10-14

She is still fighting. Her armor gains gold pieces attached to them. Her wings become bigger and brighter (but they are still white, they have some gold color)
    Her shotgun have a white angelic look and her basic attacks have white and golden effects.
    The voicepack changes to show how the war have affected to her and how her angel form has been evolved

Levels 15-20

No more playing nice. Jing wei is covered by a golden armor. Her shotgun brights shinier than the shiniest gem and her wings are bigger and bright more. Her basic attacs are golden and her shtogun shoots bullets covered with gold and with magic dust particles

Skills

Basic attacks: Mentioned above in every stage

Skill 1: She throws a fan-mine that sticks into the ground and throws the people into the air. Starting as a regular fan it evolves as Jing Wei does to be more golden and more shiny. Magic dust effects for final transformation

Skill 2: The bullets are now dispersed

Skill 3: This skill is hard to be changed. She can leave a trail of dust as she evolves

Ultimate: As she flies into the air she throws granades that explode. As she evolves the explosion particles evolve too to look more magical

Special Emote

Similar to the respawn animation Nemesis Leona JPF does but it can be used anywhere on the map. She quckly flies and after that she points with her shotgun

Voicepack suggestions

[VEJ] It's said that I'm not a bleiever, of course I don't like Justin Bieber, I preffer The Cab
    [VET] They say: "Before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for" I'm fighting for winning you
    [VET] If death is what you need, a soldier I will be
    [VVGR] I'll keep you safe
    [VER] You are everything I have
    [VER] You are all that I adore

Copyright

It'd be amazing to have a similar melody during her victory screen or her special emote.

That's all
    Last edited by SirLanQuao; 06-16-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Typo error

New Member Cupidhead takkigergo's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Hi,

I love this idea. That would be awesome if they can do it!

New Member Cupidhead SirLanQuao's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by takkigergo View Post
    Hi,

I love this idea. That would be awesome if they can do it!
    After what they have done with the previous tier 5 skins I'm pretty sure that it can be made into the game