Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ares Remodel

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Ares Remodel

Every god got their remodel yet. I think everyone looks nice already. Everyone but Ares. He looks too rude and clumsy. His hands are too big they could kill any god by a single slap. I think it's time for Ares' Remodel. After this one, everyone will be looking good.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    I agree. Ares needs a remodel. He needs to look more badass and Greek-like.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nah, HR already destroyed great Vamana and Bacchus models dont let them destroy another good looking god.
    Imo only Pos change was good.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Nah, HR already destroyed great Vamana and Bacchus models dont let them destroy another good looking god.
    I agree with you about the Bacchus and Vamana remodels, this one being some kind of parody of my beloved Aang from Avatar, but I think they should change Ares.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    I agree. Ares needs a remodel. He needs to look more badass and Greek-like.
    Yes, he needs it, but Cupid needs it MUCH more.

They didn't destroy any of them. Vamana was an ugly man - baby and Bacchus was an ugly, extremely fat drunk (unlike his lore). Now Vamana and Bacchus look much better and their remodels bring them both closer to their lore. People complained about Vamana being ugly that's why nobody played him, so what's the reason now? He sucks? Hell no, he is amazing and a good counter pick for some solo laners. People complained about Bacchus needing a remodel, he got a good one, but people complain about the new one. Hirez is not going to throw away good remodels just because this community is never satisfied. Plus i am positive that if these remodels were actually the first models and the old models were the remodels, people would complain even more.

Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    I agree with you about the Bacchus and Vamana remodels, this one being some kind of parody of my beloved Aang from Avatar, but I think they should change Ares.
    Vamana looked horrible, Bacchus too, but now they look great. I see no reason to hate these remodels. Heck, i have even heard that some people were not happy with Poseidon's remodel. I remember how unhappy quite a few people were after Freya's remodel. Some even complained about Loki's remodel when it's much much better than the old model.

You'll get over it and let the remodeling spree hit Cupid, Isis and Sobek alongside Ares.
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    They didn't ruin either of their models. Both are much better off now, since they actually look human. Ares, meanwhile, has lumps for arms and gigantic ham hands. While we're here, his helmet is wrong--the sideways-facing crest indicates a soldier, but since Ares is a damn god, he should have a forward-facing crest, which is a mark of military authority.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    i dont think he need a remodel, but a good tier 2 and card updated YES!!!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    They didn't ruin either of their models. Both are much better off now, since they actually look human. Ares, meanwhile, has lumps for arms and gigantic ham hands. While we're here, his helmet is wrong--the sideways-facing crest indicates a soldier, but since Ares is a damn god, he should have a forward-facing crest, which is a mark of military authority.
    That's all about opinion. I liked old Bacchus more and I think Ares looks outdated.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,148
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    After baccus remodel IM not so sure how much I want this. I agree with vamana. Luckily both have their old models in other skins, I think that is really nice, we get to eat the cake and still have it. For us old timers that are nostalgic we have those skins but it looks better for newer players that pick em up I think?
    Rocking the boat

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Vamana looking actually human isn't a bad thing, but him getting shitty Erlang va was.

All Ares needs is updated textures and actually proportional arms.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.