Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [SPOILS] 4.11 Datamining: Todd Howard Edition

Junior Member Cupidhead WhatZooka's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I dont care about the what or where they come from i just want a new fun god to play

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatZooka View Post
    I dont care about the what or where they come from i just want a new fun god to play
    Part of me wants them not to make the gods that I really like - literally just to avoid building my hopes up only to be left with disappointment *cough* daji *cough*

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    I'm interested about Hou Yi and RA upcomign skins, I'm really intrigued about the Ra one in particular, can't wait to see what it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    The Artio news is the only disappointing news for 4.11 datamining. No one cares about some random stupid Celtic goddess. They should have Tsukuyomi or Fujin instead of her. Heck, Set or Horus should be high priority!
    A Ra remodel is good as long as they don't make him look more human like what they did with Bastet. Egyptian gods not named Isis should STAY animal-ish except Osiris who's dead-ish. Apollo with a bow should be next.
    First, the one who doesn't care and despise the celtic releases it's only you, so don't talk like you are the vox populi of the community.
    For what I don't they don't give a damn about each god release, I admit I don't know who this goddes is as I'm not familiar at all with celtic mithology, but sure as hell I'm not so arrogant to tell hirez should focus more on other deities.
    Also, forget they will change Apollo model to add a bow as principal weapon, It won't happen anytime soon,it's also unoriginal and unfitting to the chosen theme, and would be even a major hussle to remake all the animations for all skins.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    I'm interested about Hou Yi and RA upcomign skins, I'm really intrigued about the Ra one in particular, can't wait to see what it will be.

First, the one who doesn't care and despise the celtic releases it's only you, so don't talk like you are the vox populi of the community.
    For what I don't they don't give a damn about each god release, I admit I don't know who this goddes is as I'm not familiar at all with celtic mithology, but sure as hell I'm not so arrogant to tell hirez should focus more on other deities.
    Also, forget they will change Apollo model to add a bow as principal weapon, It won't happen anytime soon,it's also unoriginal and unfitting to the chosen theme, and would be even a major hussle to remake all the animations for all skins.
    that and giving apollo a bow would make him just like every other hunter in the game......that would be boring honestly i like the finger guns

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    Part of me wants them not to make the gods that I really like - literally just to avoid building my hopes up only to be left with disappointment *cough* daji *cough*
    i actually like daji her ult can pull people into the base on arena just like arachne used to be able to do

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    I just hope they won't change Raijin too much. I am diamond and i got used to him as it is right now. His passive clearly needs a rework i couldn't say the same about his 1... but who knows... maybe they won't change him too bad only improve... and that would be great. His 2 and his 3 are good just as they are... no need to improve them. His ultimate should see some adjustments... because even if it can do a lot of damage and has some CC it's not worth it being almost root into place... i am aware you can move... but that movement speed is soo low...

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatZooka View Post
    Well no one really cares if you don't care. I and some other people do. I'm pretty sure a lot of Smite's fanbase are people who loves mythology. I know a good number of people who wants to play as Tsukuyomi, Fujin, Horus and some other known names. I personally pick Smite over dota 2 and league of legends inspite of its horrible matchmaking and bad servers because of my love for famous mythological icons, not some random Celtic bear goddess.
    Last edited by LiamX; 06-15-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    So instead of a bear you want a ego maniac moon hermit, a guy who has a serious case of wind hair, a luchador in a eagle mask, and a boring red smurf who's only worthwhile feat was sticking a knife in his brothers back?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfiexLuna View Post
    I know you're probably trolling but considering how the Celtic pantheon was the second most demanded pantheon after the Japanese says she isn't random or stupid. Celtic mythology has a lot of cool and interesting characters to use, plus this will be our sorta first non humanoid female aside from the whole druid thing so that calls for celebration.
    SECOND most demanded pantheon, which based on the survey got half the votes the Japanese have. So why focus on the the SECOND most demanded when you can focus on the FIRST. We will just have Cu Chulainn but 2 Celts in a row? The Celt fans are a minority. And they should have a Japanese in between.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It's not that I disagree, it's that you're making this assertion based on absolutely no relevant data and you're likely well aware that pretty much everyone here disagrees with you and would therefore be perturbed by your baseless claims.
    The survey wasn't relevant enough for you? And by everyone you mean four people.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    I mean besides Izanagi and Orochi hi rez already has all the shinto gods people care for.
    Not just them. I know some people are calling for Fujin and Tsukuyomi's name keeps coming up in youtube's comment section. Much much more common than any Celtic god. Well, I've seen Dagda's name come up ones or twice but that's it. Random stupid Celtic bear goddess on the other hand, I've never seen her being brought up except when it's me bringing her up and because she's next and no one wanted her.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    So instead of a bear you want a ego maniac moon hermit, a guy who has a serious case of wind hair, a luchador in a eagle mask, and a boring red smurf who's only worthwhile feat was sticking a knife in his brothers back?
    Yes. You have to admit, they're more interesting than a random bear goddess.