Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T5 Skin Ullr "Nordic Hero's Journey to Godhood" resubmission (W/ artwork)

Junior Member Cupidhead Axthrax's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Giving the post a bump, If anyone has any ideas do feel free to leave it, I will be reading and taking every idea into account

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wasaka1's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    This is the best one I've seen so far. I love how you actually tied into Norse mythology.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasaka1 View Post
    This is the best one I've seen so far. I love how you actually tied into Norse mythology.
    Hey, thanks a ton dude! Yeah Norse Mythology means a big deal to me and I wanted to create something that gives Ullr, one of the nordic myths in smite that is fairly underappreciated for his role in norse mythology, But the blame there is mainly focused on the Nordic people for not writing their stories down and most of the knowledge being lost.

New Member Cupidhead xXpyropuppyXx's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    i'll definitely throw all my money at this

This is the best Odyssey skin concept I have seen so far. I really like that you tied Norse lore to the concept and that you kept it that way. Most concepts tend to go futuristic/robotic/demonic and go way over the top in the last evolving phase. It's refreshing to see such a well thought out skin concept. The art is also pretty nice, however I would prefer to see axes in the final concept. Mainly because double swords wouldn't look right in my opinion, unless Hi-Rez implemented an attack chain just for this skin.

Dude this skin is amazing. Ullr is one of my favorite hunters so it would be amazing if this won! Great job!

New Member Cupidhead XxvxOfficialxvxX's Avatar
    This the best ullr skin I've seen by far

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XxvxOfficialxvxX View Post
    This the best ullr skin I've seen by far
    Quote Originally Posted by RudieR View Post
    This is the best Odyssey skin concept I have seen so far. I really like that you tied Norse lore to the concept and that you kept it that way. Most concepts tend to go futuristic/robotic/demonic and go way over the top in the last evolving phase. It's refreshing to see such a well thought out skin concept. The art is also pretty nice, however I would prefer to see axes in the final concept. Mainly because double swords wouldn't look right in my opinion, unless Hi-Rez implemented an attack chain just for this skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXpyropuppyXx View Post
    i'll definitely throw all my money at this
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Dude this skin is amazing. Ullr is one of my favorite hunters so it would be amazing if this won! Great job!
    Wow thanks to all of you, I didn't expect this many people to suddenly post, Glad all of you enjoyed it.

Official: Thanks man, I am super glad you liked it

RudieR: Yeah, It honestly annoys me when people go for the demonic/angelic themes when we already have Demonic Anubis and Angelic Thanatos, it's an overdone concept for Odyssey and the chapter on the demonic and heavenly should be put to a close and as a person who is not a big fan of futuristic or robotics I'm not gonna buy into the futuristic mumbo jumbo such as the Symbiotic Ullr (Although mind you i of course enjoyed reading the idea, I might not like the concept for ullr, but the idea in an of itself is a good one, I just don't feel it fits Ullr at all, No hate towards the creator or the concept, I legit enjoy the idea) And I wanted Ullr to be given the feel of importance that he deserves as he is one of my patron gods and I find him to be somewhat lacking in the game. and as for the axes, I do have the axe designs in the concept of itself, but gave the artist free reign to do what he wanted. As I said, if any artist wants to see if they can overlay axes onto the art i'd gladly showcase it, although credit will still be given to the first artist for the base of the art (Of course I'll give a mention for the edit, I'm not that heartless). Unless of course someone wishes to make me a completly new piece of art then they'll be fully credited of course.

xXpyropuppyXx: Hah, so would I. If I had any to throw :P

Roshi: Yeah, Ullr has been one of my favorite hunters for some time now, Well, here's to hoping I guess, not too long till the next voting session comes around when the skins are picked out. A lot of good competition.

New Member Cupidhead XVXXOFICIALXXVX's Avatar
    Yo no doubt if they don't pick ya skin for ulllr they really lost they marbles......I seen the other ones and they garbage , keep the swords I think it's a good twist to ullr I'm a 5x diamond ullr this my boy , keep submitting this one so you stay at the top of the list...GL

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WetSalad21's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RudieR View Post
    Take a look at the original idea for the assassins creed skin its proof that its definitely something hi-rez want to do at some point but its hard to dub something with a complete mesh change anything other than t4-5 but thanks for the art comment im glad to see people are liking ax's concept, chose to do art for it because it seemed like a great idea.