Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magic Warrior Jing Wei (tier 5 skin) Illustrated

Junior Member Cupidhead DorinRuga's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Repped! Third Class

Jing Wei - Magic Knight (tier 5 skin) Illustrated

I hope everyone likes my first submission!!

Originally I started out with designing a magic girl Jing Wei but I'm happy it evolved in to this.

Stage 1 she's a sporty, vampire slayer-ish, Jing Wei. I have her wing as a design on the back of her jacket and the wing glow when she uses an ability. The plum tree blossum design on her shirt is going to be seen throwout the design. I choose the plum blossum design because its has more meaning in Chinese culture than the cherry blossum. She has a bag with her that eventually changes into a sheild. Maybe instead of a bag it could be a wrist watch.

Stage 2 her jacket sleeves are gone and her wings are out! Wings are small and youthful looking. And her hair it starts getting longer and transitioning into a lighter color from her original black hair. Her shirt becomes a dress and the bag is now a waist bag or fanny pack. And she is also now sporting some armor with her boots and bracers.

Stage 3 the jacket is gone and the wings are bigger a more angelic. Along with the wings, her hair is now long blonde big tails. Her bag is now a SHIELD!! And the bracers and boots have gotten bigger and providing more protection. Also added some small wing to her boots.

Stage 4 everything is bigger! She now has upper chest protection. I feel my final design is missing something, maybe another pair of wing. And in terms or color for the design it would be what you would find on a chinese plum blossum tree.

ABILITIES!!

Passive - Rapid Reincarnation - Jing Wei does a big superhero leap into the air and corkscrews till she reaches her desired hight. When as she come crashing down, not gliding, she gives a big warcry as she goes into battle, maybe like Xena.

sorry for the quality but these were just rough sketches.

Persistent Gust - Stage 1 it's a summoning circle that knocks up the enemy. Stage 2 adds the swirling wing. Stage 3 Plum blossums are swirling around. In the final stage a plum blossum tree breaks thru the summoning circle with pedels and shards or the summoning circle dancing in the wind.

Explosive Bolts - Stage 1 it's an arrow that when it explodes it has sparks flying out. Stage 2 adds a summoning circle that radiates out from enemy god. Stage 3 the cirlcle breaks and sparks fly outward. In stage 4 it add the blossums.

Agility - Stage 1 the wings on her jacket pushes her forward. Stage 2 as she leaves the ground she has a trail of pedals following her. Stage 3 her shield had a summoning circle pulsating from the center of it. Stage 4 the summoning circle is shattered and shard are trailing her. (the imagery is much like a certain movie that just came out lol)

Air Strike - Stage 1 N/A Stage 2 while in the air a summoning circle opens up and a plum blossum seeds fall to the ground. Stage 3 its a no longer a seed it's a plum and as it hit the ground pedals fly up. Stage 4 the plum is now a crystal plum and it shatters on impact with shards and pedals in the air. And like Anubis alt at stage 4 in the last Odyssey there would be a global effect were plum blossom pedal are falling from the sky.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my submission!!

Also I submitted another design!! Megawoman Skadi!!! Please check it out and give feedback!! Thanks

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...376#post862376

Also have a Hou Ji idea. No artwork yet and need to flesh it out a bit more

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...r-or-Elemental
    Last edited by DorinRuga; 06-19-2017 at 10:38 PM.

New Member Cupidhead zauberkugel96's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    This concept is so neat and i liked the artwork as well... But wings for magic girl is funny ... anyway nice work

Achievements:
    Thank you! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I did rush a bit to make the deadline.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Even though I have seen quite a few T5 skin ideas like this for Jing Wei I still enjoy seeing how each person makes the skin look and the ideas behind them. I really love the way the last 2 forms look based on the art and I for sure would not mind a magic girl type of skin being picked for her if done right like this. Great stuff!

Achievements:
    Thank you Yuls, I appreciate that. I agree, there is a lot of Magic Jing Weis out there and I really wanted to emphasize more on a warrior look for her and the magic being more on the abilities.

Achievements:
    How do you feel about the abilities?

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DorinRuga View Post
    How do you feel about the abilities?
    I really like them and I think making it when she uses her ult like how the Anubis T5 works would be great! I don't see anything about the passive though. I think you gotta change how the passive works/looks on a T5 skin for Jing Wei since that's what everyone talks about when she's talked about and why a lot of people like her I think. Oh, and for the ult I would make her do flips in the air while she is using it just for that extra cool look. That way even at the first level where you put N/A it still at least has something extra on it over her other skins.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I really like them and I think making it when she uses her ult like how the Anubis T5 works would be great! I don't see anything about the passive though. I think you gotta change how the passive works/looks on a T5 skin for Jing Wei since that's what everyone talks about when she's talked about and why a lot of people like her I think. Oh, and for the ult I would make her do flips in the air while she is using it just for that extra cool look. That way even at the first level where you put N/A it still at least has something extra on it over her other skins.
    I totally forgot her passive!! Thanks Yuls!! The flips is a great idea. Maybe with the landing she crashes down like Athena Alt instead of gliding down. She is a warrior lol

also I just posted another design!! thought of it last night.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...376#post862376

Achievements:
    I also added a war cry to her passive! LOL! I think that would be a fun addition.

Junior Member Cupidhead TheKingFool's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Magical girl jingy wingy! YUSSSS!