Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Bancrofts

Junior Member Minion Darknight4299's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Nerf Bancrofts

I played a joust game against a hades with boots, warlocks, and bancrofts and as soon as he bought the bancrofts he actually 2 shotting me with his 1 and 3. I was also a level higher than him with a complete advantage. I dont know if it is hades is broken or bancrofts is broken.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Perhaps you were standing close to your minions.. and he had low health, then its normal.
    But i think he can do just that with a pen boots + those two items, its normal.
    And no dont nerf hades, he is fine!

Junior Member Minion Darknight4299's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Almost every time he did it was under my tower with no minions and I was full health. It was like a mage wasn't afraid of the tower

Retired Super Moderator Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Well in a way, Hades is still a bruiser-mage, his base stats are higher than typical Mages.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Senior Member Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Didn't we go through like six patches buffing Bancrofts so that people would actually start using it and now that they do we should nerf it?

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Didn't we go through like six patches buffing Bancrofts so that people would actually start using it and now that they do we should nerf it?
    Plus nerfing other lifesteal items for Bancroft to be somehow close to them.

I played a joust game against a hades with boots, warlocks, and bancrofts and as soon as he bought the bancrofts he actually 2 shotting me with his 1 and 3. I was also a level higher than him with a complete advantage. I dont know if it is hades is broken or bancrofts is broken.
    Then imagine if he had Book of Thoth with around 175 power all the time. Plus all lifesteal items work decent only on like 3 or 4 mages and Hades is one of them, on any other mages Bancroft is waste of slot but ppl still buy it for some reason.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    i think the tier 2 should maybe be nerfed 60 power under 1500 gold is a little high compared with other option's you can get for the price
    i think it should be down at 45 or 50
    max rank bancrofts imo doesnt need any adjustment atm

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Plus nerfing other lifesteal items for Bancroft to be somehow close to them.

Then imagine if he had Book of Thoth with around 175 power all the time. Plus all lifesteal items work decent only on like 3 or 4 mages and Hades is one of them, on any other mages Bancroft is waste of slot but ppl still buy it for some reason.
    they buy it for the power boost that's why.

given that it is one of the few items that has over 90 Magical Power people will grab it because hey more magical power means more damage. ten points may not seem like much, but you'd be surprised how much of a difference it can actually make
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    given that it is one of the few items that has over 90 Magical Power people will grab it because hey more magical power means more damage. ten points may not seem like much, but you'd be surprised how much of a difference it can actually make
    I think ppl buy it cause of raw numbers, 100 power and 20% lifesteal along with passive(which you cannot utilize too well as squishy god) sounds perfect, but many ppl dont realize that lifesteal on AOE spells works only in 1/3 so its basically 7% lifesteal and then again Book of Thoth give you permament 175 power with ton of MP.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 978
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Finally when Bancroft is good people want to nerf it already like comon it was a trash item for 3 seasons and now Mages have more options when it comes to lifesteal so imo it should stay as it is
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 06-30-2017 at 05:55 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*