Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: Arch Demon Jing Wei

  1. #31
    New Member Cupidhead zauberkugel96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8
    1
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Me too . ill do anything to get this skin

  2. #32
    Member Follower hydrogeneration's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    201
    8
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 887
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Mayby she should just switch between angel and demon when she ults kinda like thor does with his tier 5 skin.
    She should also have like these Tyrael wings on her crossbow when in angel form like I drawed in my suggestion Archon Jing Wei suggestion http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...rchon-Jing-Wei

    Last edited by hydrogeneration; 06-18-2017 at 10:17 AM.

  3. #33
    Junior Member Cupidhead NAVEEN1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    11
    1
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogeneration View Post
    She should have like these Tyrael wings on her crossbow when in angel form like I drawed in my suggestion Archon Jing Wei suggestion http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...rchon-Jing-Wei
    do you mean that the bow should look like a harp???


    I think thats a good idea for a Siren skin , but raghul's bow with angel wings is more suitable for this angel skin .

  4. #34
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead syrenadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    53
    3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Wow well done !!!!!!

  5. #35
    Member Follower hydrogeneration's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    201
    8
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 887
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAVEEN1996 View Post
    do you mean that the bow should look like a harp???


    I think thats a good idea for a Siren skin , but raghul's bow with angel wings is more suitable for this angel skin .
    Explain how Wings of justice angel wings are suitable for a siren something completely different and has nothing to do with wings. Also Jing wei's weapon is a crossbow not a bow. It has become part of her identity. Giving her a bow would actually make her more like a siren like medusa. So your comment doesn't make any sense. Look here is a picture of a siren


    DOES any of these LOOK LIKE A CROSSBOW???? no it looks like a bow.

    now go back to your cave you spawned from

    Jing wei is too refined to wear a bow. She is the princess of reincarnation. The hope of the future. A crossbow defines that sentiment.
    A regular bow is something for primitives
    Last edited by hydrogeneration; 06-18-2017 at 10:26 AM.

  6. #36
    Member Follower Yuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    240
    3
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogeneration View Post
    Mayby she should just switch between angel and demon when she ults kinda like thor does with his tier 5 skin.
    She should also have like these Tyrael wings on her crossbow when in angel form like I drawed in my suggestion Archon Jing Wei suggestion http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...rchon-Jing-Wei

    I think switching between when she ults is not a bad idea at all. Another one they could do is make it where when she uses her passive from base she changes when she lands or while in the air. Also, I like how that weapon looks, just make it glow on the angel wings looking parts on it and I'm sold on it.

  7. #37
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Raghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    86
    2
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I think switching between when she ults is not a bad idea at all. Another one they could do is make it where when she uses her passive from base she changes when she lands or while in the air. Also, I like how that weapon looks, just make it glow on the angel wings looking parts on it and I'm sold on it.
    I like that idea of transforming jing wei in mid air after using her passive buddy , but i wanna see jing wei transform in base before using her passive (As mentioned in the post ) through the magic circle reincarnating herself , anyways lets leave that to hirez to decide .......
    Jing bae ......... Waifuu

  8. #38
    New Member Cupidhead zauberkugel96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    8
    1
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Oh i see you have updated your post , which makes me crave for this skin more now ! the idea of the wings burning during the attack speed buff and the legs burning in movement speed buff in demon mode is super cool ...... make the legs burn independently rather than burning aura around the legs , that will make this concept more unique and more tempting

  9. #39
    Junior Member Cupidhead TAMILROCKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    23
    1
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Nice change , you have replaced the photos with artwork , this looks good now ,maybe now your skin may make it to the finals

  10. #40
    Junior Member Cupidhead JetJack3500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Hidden Universe
    Posts
    13
    1
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Really cool concept! One of my favourite this year.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •