Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Arch Demon Jing Wei

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by XinLao View Post
    the only reason i'm not supporting and seriously hope this doesn't become T5 is because you are doing exactly what 95% of the people posting their submissions are doing; Repeating over and over TONS of skin concepts we already have! Especially 2 of your forms are EXACTLY what we already have as Tier 5! Thanatos and Anubis! Like it's literally the same goddamned concept!

It's not that it's bad but pls NO! no more underground/angel, dragonic/demonic bullshits!

If these concepts weren't already implemented i would say that i would like to see this T5! But now? NO just no! PLS

Seriously you go to smite, you search all through all the gods and seriously count the number of skins already within your concept!
    While that may be true and I can understand why you and some other people might not like it, I don't think it's really a problem since Jing Wei has nothing like this for a skin yet and that's kind of the whole point of this, to come up with great ideas for a T5 Jing Wei skin even if it's been done before or not. I still think this is one of the better ideas that I have seen for her and think it has just as good of a chance to make it as any other of the cool T5 skin ideas for Jing Wei so far.

Also, I think you're coming off a bit too strong on what people should come up with or not for ideas. I myself just want an awesome T5 Jing Wei skin even if it's been done before or not since to me, Jing Wei still has many great ideas for skins for her that would not look or act the same as other gods in the game.

New Member Cupidhead Galactogus's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I didnt really want jing wei to win for the T5 but after seeing this skin I think I changed my mind. This would be an awsome T5 skin.

New Member Cupidhead lunasaphira's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    While that may be true and I can understand why you and some other people might not like it, I don't think it's really a problem since Jing Wei has nothing like this for a skin yet and that's kind of the whole point of this, to come up with great ideas for a T5 Jing Wei skin even if it's been done before or not. I still think this is one of the better ideas that I have seen for her and think it has just as good of a chance to make it as any other of the cool T5 skin ideas for Jing Wei so far.

Also, I think you're coming off a bit too strong on what people should come up with or not for ideas. I myself just want an awesome T5 Jing Wei skin even if it's been done before or not since to me, Jing Wei still has many great ideas for skins for her that would not look or act the same as other gods in the game.
    well said!

New Member Cupidhead ForsakenCX's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Awesome art

New Member Cupidhead PURPLE NINJA177's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    I have looked through allot of the skin concepts and this one has got to be the best one that I have seen. Good job.

I hope this one is picked and if not I also want a jing wei skin as the final selection.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Raghul's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    It makes me feel happy that you guys like my concept idea guys ........ Thx guys
    Jing bae ......... Waifuu

I haven't taken the time and/or money to get the other Tier 5 skins but it would be nice to get an skin upgrade on Jing.

New Member Cupidhead Diegosanpei5's Avatar
    awesome skin

Fantastic skin AWESOME

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead CelestialxAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I would kill for this skin.