Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Raghul's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Arch Demon Jing Wei

This T5 skin has 3 Reincarnation forms :

1) Arch Angel with 2 pair of pure white glittery wings :

2) Fallen Angel with 3 pair of pure black glittery wings :

3) (Final form) Arch demon with a pair of horn and a tail and the wings becomes serrated , also her forearms , hand ,legs and feet becomes demonically pigmented .

In its 2 main phases

Angel phase :

Her angelic bow :

(Pure glittery white in angel and Glittery black in fallen angel form)

passive - Rapid Reincarnation : in her passive jing wei opens her arch angel wings wide and glides

1st ability : arch angel Jing wei summons an angelic magic circle which ejects icy blue sparkling magical force (Or light) that knock up enemy and herself when stepped on it and she gets a holy blessing (attk speed buff , while this buff is active jing wei spreads her wings and glitters disperse from it around it ) .

2nd ability : explosive bolt are white in colour - Arch angel jing wei summons a magic circle in front of her bow that magnifies the power of her arrows (I mean Crit) and magnifies its width . When Jing wei gets crits using this ability then snowy fluffs explode and fall from enemies body.

3rd ability agility : Jing wei giving out a heavenly laughter ("Huh haaa" Very calmly) dashes forward giving out a icy blue gilttery trail (Which on site gives us a heart warming feeling) And icy cold glittery wind surrounds her legs representing the movement speed buff .

4th ability ult : Arch Angel Jing wei flies forward and upward and punishes those in that area with sheer cold ice storm from the magic circles she summons mid air , the ice meteors crashes the ground and damages the gods in the field below.

In the Fallen angel form :
    Her wings colour changes and she develops another pair of side wings and her clothes colour changes , while she retains all other properties of an angel including her voice and cheerfulness .
    Mostly the angel and fallen angel form are similar , since they use similar type of magic

Her 1st ability : the circle and the magical light is dark (rather than icy blue glittery light) and when attk speed buff is active Dark glitters disperse from her wings

her 2nd ability : The basics are more darker and when it explodes on enemy darker snowy fluffs explode around them.

her 3rd ability : moreover the same but the effects are little darker.

her ult : the ice meteors are darker..........

Demon Phase :
    Final form

Her Angelic long bow will become Demonic Horned Cross Bow (Orange Pref) :

In her passive - Rapid reincarnation : Jing wei Opens her black wings wide and wiggles her tail in the sky while gliding

1st ability : Arch demon Jing wei summons a demonic magic circle , the circle ejects a firey orange magical force (Or light) which knocks up gods if stepped on, If jing we steps on it she starts to berserk (Attk speed buff, When this buff is on Her serrated wings burn with fire (well how can we use a serrated wings better than this) .

2nd ability : Explosive bolts are firey orange in colour , when we get crit using this ability then burn effects come around the enemy.

3rd Ability : Jing wei dashes forward screeching (Like a medusa Lacerate but a little demonic way rather than a snake way ) when she dashes we can see a sharp afterimage of the wind pushed by force , And flames come out from both of her legs independently representing the movement speed buff .

4th ability : Arch demon Jing wei will fly forward and upward and destroy everyone in that area with a fire meteor storm from the magic circles she summons mid air , the magma balls crashes the ground and damagesthe enemy in the field below.

According to lore jing wei was Nu wa (Not the goddess Nu Wa) daughter of the flame emperor who drowned in sea and reincarnated into a bird.

Jing wei : transformation of the flame princess into bird

Here : Transformation of an angel into Demon
    So each time jing wei transforms form instead of the sea incarnating her here magic circle comes beneath her and reincarnates her.

Why should other limited Exclusive skins have the fun for the entire game and t5 odyssey skins at early and mid game look bad (My concept is that T5 skins must be badass for the entire game rather then just the late game) , So my idea is that rather then having a transformation skin that look ugly early game and badass late game , here this T5 skin has 3 Badass incarnation forms where jing wei can get reincarnated by her magic circle after a certain level only in her fountain (Not in combat and any other place ) and use her rapid reincarnation passive to get out of the fountain . So basically those who play assault can retain her angel form if they want for the entire match ( well, you musnt die ) .

Angel to fallen angel (LVL 8) : wings turn black (Purple magic circle for reincarnation) , gets an extra pair of small upper wings like in the diagram above.

Fallen angel to demon (LVL 15): wings get little serrated and she gets a pair of horn and tail (Orange circle for reincarnation)

Jing wei introduction :
    Angel - She flies from heaven with a heavenly light and lands on her Icy blue magic circle .
    Fallen Angel - She falls down from heaven crashing like a meteor on her dark magic circle and she laughs evilly.
    Demon - She emerges from a magma filled underworld into her orange magic circle .

When she dies in her Angel form jing wei says " i will fill the sea someday" In a Calm Voice (Oath keeper)
    and she flies up to the heaven (She shows love and kindness to others so they dont end up dead in the sea)

When she dies in her fallen angel form Jing wei says " Dont mind!!! im out " (Since fallen angel are between good and evil so she doesn't care for other people or seeks revenge for herself) and she disperse into glittery particles neither going to heaven nor hell

When she dies in her Demon form jing wei says " I will fill the sea someday" with a voice full of rage and vengeance ( Still she is a oath keeper ) and she is dragged down into the underworld , while she is being dragged into that vulcanic lava pit , smoke appears up forming words saying "Im coming for you" (Like freya "Game Over " message after she dies) (As to take revenge on sea for making her die)

before jing wei respawn again a magic circle appear beneath her foot 1 sec prior to her spawn ( Just like amaterasu aura) .

In Angel form Jing wei retains her hoping movement (she hops) In Demon Form she moves more like a neith
    And while walking in angel form glittering white moon dust residue is left behind , whereas in demonic form the fire like orange smoke puffs out beneath her feet (Not magma just heat smoke) .

Jing wei has 3 voice packs : a calm voice pack (like amaterasu) in the angel phase , in fallen angel phase her voice is very cunning and girly (Like beach babe aphrodite but more cunning ) and a Bold voice pack (Like torment bellona , But more understandable) in her demon form.

Note : Im not good with art work so i cant do artwork as awesome as others thats why i tried to give more explanations to the ability and other things , Maybe my artwork was be bad but i tried my best to draw it on my own so that i could explain my concept to you guys........

Thank you guys for spending your precious time to read my thread .........
    Last edited by Raghul; 06-21-2017 at 12:21 AM. Reason: For adding extra information

New Member Cupidhead vasudev379's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Flashy Skin .... nice work pal

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Nice bro, I want this!

Achievements:
    thank you guys

New Member Cupidhead giodragneel's Avatar
    nice tier 5

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I really love this idea , i hope this skin Gets selected for T5 oddyssey

Junior Member Cupidhead NAVEEN1996's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Wow an Angel Demon skin , i have been waiting for so long to have a skin with both angel and Demon..... The last 2 T5 skins were not good ...... Especially the anubis Early phase was Meh ....... This skin is good both in Early and late phases

New Member Cupidhead Devil_wolf120's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    This sounds really cool

New Member Cupidhead giodragneel21's Avatar
    Also something that occurred to me was that when jing makes an assistance turn into angel mode
    When jing kill someone turn it into demon mode
    (traductor xD)

Achievements:
    Nice one XD ...... i'll let Hirez decide about that , if by chance my skin gets selected , i just want jing wei skin to be selected