Thread: Sorceress Skadi (Illustrated)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 369

Sorceress Skadi (Illustrated)

This is my skin concept for Skadi, I'm not the best at drawing and I'm certainly not the best at navigating the drawing app I used. The link at the very bottom is the best I could do to have all the transformations side by side but I've also included the original images to make sure you can see them properly.

As for the abilities on the left and the weapons on their right, those are more or less a rough sketchs, like I said I'm not the best at drawing. Anyways, enjoy!

All forms together below.
    http://imgur.com/9SfigDL
    Spooky Scary Skeledone

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WetSalad21's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Nice work, Skadi definitely needs a new skin , you should check out mine, I reckon we could bounce some ideas around since our concepts are similar
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-(Illustraded)

Holy crap you're right haha! I just logged on today and haven't checked the other concepts, your art is definitely better though!
    Spooky Scary Skeledone

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WetSalad21's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeIedone View Post
    Holy crap you're right haha! I just logged on today and haven't checked the other concepts, your art is definitely better though!
    ahah, i mean your art is pretty good all things considered, guess end of the day it comes down to experience. But yeah , anything you could think of adding to it?
    For yours id say maybe the robes could do with some detailing?

Definitely, I wanted to add detail but I can really only do simple things as of now. I really wanted it to at least look textured but I couldn't even find a shading tool on the app. And at the moment I'm finishing some things up if you wanna exchange some sort of contact info however I can do that.
    Spooky Scary Skeledone

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zarevak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Yeah I agree with WetSalad21, her robes could use more detailing, but I do understand that this is a simpler drawing and not a "realistic" presentation, thus the skin itself would presumably have much more details than what is presented right now. And while it is a bit similar to the WetSalad21's Lich queen skin concept, it is clearly of a different thematic. I find two minor things "lacking" in this concept though. The first one being the name of the concept, which should be more unique/specific (perhaps: Necromancer Skadi?, or something along those lines). And the second thing is that I'd rather remove the skeleton wings and horns from the final stage and make them appear on her in the ultimate... I like how the Kaldr starts of as a regular wolf and ends up as a skeleton hound, which implies that Skadi did some shady experiments (improvements?) on him. That pentagram circle is a great idea as well. Everything in this concept seems to make Skadi more and more sinister (and thus dramatic) as she grows in power. With a bit of contemplation I have to say that this concept is one of my favorites.
    Last edited by Zarevak; 06-22-2017 at 04:47 PM.