Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mictlantecuhtli, Lord of Mictlan

Senior Member Honoured ThePsychoBear01's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Mictlantecuhtli, Lord of Mictlan

MICTLANTECUHTLI
    Lord of Mictlan

Pantheon: Aztec
    Class: Assassin
    Type: Melee, Physical
    Pros: High CC, High Mobility, High Single Target Damage, Some Sustain
    Cons: Mana Hungry, insanely weak to cc, not very durable. What is this poke meme? I can't damage an enemy god without putting myself in direct danger

Health: 420(+80)
    Mana: 200(+39)
    Speed: 375(+0)
    Range: 12(+0)
    Attack/Sec: 1(+2%)
    Basic Attack Damage: 38(+2.1) + 100% of Physical Power
    Basic Attack Progression: .5/.5/1.75x damage and swing time(Claw Swipe/Claw Swipe/Headbutt)
    Physical Protection: 11(+3)
    Regen HP5: 9(+0.74)
    Regen MP5: 4.4(+0.37)

LORE
    Those who die fear what comes next, and that fear is just. Those who die of childbirth, are slain in battle, or are killed by the elements have nothing to fear and are sent to live in paradise. But those who die any other way are forced to travel a four year journey through the underworlds, across a crashing mountain range, a field where the winds blows knives, and a river of blood. After that grueling journey, they reach Mictlan where upon a throne surrounded by spiders and owls, wearing a chaotic grin on his face sits the blood stained King Mictlantecuhtli.

In Mictlan, the hero god Quetzalcoatl was searching for the bones of the residents of the world of the 4th Sun in order to make mankind. But Mictlantecuhtli didn't want his bones taken, so he put Quetzalcoatl through numerous arduous tasks. He would only let Quetzalcoatl take the bones if he went around the underworld four times blowing a conch-shell trumpet. The task was not as simple as it seemed, as the god of the underworld gave Quetzalcoatl but an ordinary conch-shell that wouldn't make a sound. Quetzalcoatl cleverly drilled holes in the shell and placed bees inside, so their buzzing would make a similar sound. Mictlantecuhtli let Quetzalcoatl think he got the better of him and allowed him to take the bones. Mictlantecuhtli then ordered his assistants, the Micteca, to dig a pit for Quetzalcoatl to stumble into when he attempts to leave. Just as intended, Quetzalcoatl fell into said trap and the bones were broken and scattered. However Quetzalcoatl was able to escape with the bones, and those bones mixed with Quetzalcoatl's own blood sprang the first humans.

Passive|Mortal Confrontation
    When Mictlantecuhtli hits a god with an ability, he has increased lifesteal and attack speed towards the confronted god for a period of time. When Mictlantecuhtli kills the confronted god, he gains a bonus on the ability that confronted said god until said god respawns.
    Additionally, two gods cannot be confronted at the same time.
    Lifesteal Bonus: 8%
    Attack Speed: 15%
    Confrontation Duration: 4 seconds

Ability 1|Astral Meal
    Mictlantecuhtli pulls nearby enemies closer to him, then unleashes a radial blast of stars that deals damage.
    If this ability has the Confrontational Bonus, then Astral meal will disorient all enemies within the blast.
    Damage: 60/75/90/105/120(+25% of your physical power)
    Disorient Duration: 1 second
    Radius: 25
    Cooldown: 16 seconds
    Cost: 40/50/55/60/65 mana

Ability 2|Roar of Terror
    Mictlantecuhtli shouts at the top of his lungs, taunting all nearby enemies that are above 50% health and fearing all enemies below 50% health.
    If this ability has the Confrontational Bonus, then Roar of Terror will mesmerize instead of fear.
    Taunt Duration: 1/1.2/1.5/1.8/2 seconds
    Fear Duration: 1/1.2/1.5/1.8/2 seconds
    Mes Duration: 1/1.2/1.5/1.8/2 seconds
    Radius: 35
    Cooldown: 18 seconds
    Cost: 80/75/70/65/60 mana

Ability 3|Death Rush
    Mictlantecuhtli lunges forward immune to knockup, dealing damage and giving Mictlantecuhtli extra movement speed for a short period of time.
    If this ability has the Confrontational Bonus then Death Rush will silence the first god hit.
    Damage: 85/145/205/265/325(+75% of your physical power)
    Movement Speed: 15%
    Movement Speed Duration: 2 seconds
    Silence Duration: 1 second
    Range: 45
    Cooldown: 14 seconds
    Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana

Ultimate|Violent Death
    Mictlantecuhtli leaps towards a ground target location, dealing immense damage and stunning.
    If Mictlantecuhtli kills an enemy god within 4 seconds of using this ability, the cooldown on all of his abilities(excluding this one) are cut by 1/4.
    Damage: 200/275/350/425/500(+100% of your physical power)
    Stun Duration: 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 90 seconds
    Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
    Last edited by ThePsychoBear01; 06-11-2017 at 09:41 PM.

The Aztec Pantheon of God Concepts

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Bump as I would like a review.

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's not clear if the execute is tried before or after the dmg. Should be before. And it would be better if it was without execute: if you kill with the dmg, you get the reset. I don't love his kit, but not bad.
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    It's not clear if the execute is tried before or after the dmg. Should be before. And it would be better if it was without execute: if you kill with the dmg, you get the reset. I don't love his kit, but not bad.
    I got rid of the execute.

Achievements:
    I reworked his entire concept.

Junior Member Cupidhead Midnite_Prophet's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    So are the numbers for ability 2 just a placeholder because, ya, far too long CC for any class let alone an assassin. Otherwise seems fine

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_Prophet View Post
    So are the numbers for ability 2 just a placeholder because, ya, far too long CC for any class let alone an assassin. Otherwise seems fine
    Yeah... they're just a placeholder until I figure out what I truly want the numbers to be.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead manlymoostach's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsychoBear01 View Post
    Yeah... they're just a placeholder until I figure out what I truly want the numbers to be.
    I think you should make both fear and taunt the same duration as the mesmerize and keep the mes the same duration. It's just too long for any god as Midnit_prophet said
    Polyphemus god concept: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-blind-Cyclops

Moros god concept: Click here or die

Thanatoast skin concept: I can't even

I really like cheese sammiches, but only if the cheese is mozzarella.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by manlymoostach View Post
    I think you should make both fear and taunt the same duration as the mesmerize and keep the mes the same duration. It's just too long for any god as Midnit_prophet said
    Done.

/10char

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead manlymoostach's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Now it's quite balanced. I would like to see a god like this in the game
    Polyphemus god concept: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-blind-Cyclops

Moros god concept: Click here or die

Thanatoast skin concept: I can't even

I really like cheese sammiches, but only if the cheese is mozzarella.