Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The new "Trials of King Hercules" PvE-RPG

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It is badly designed, they should limit the god pool for balance purposes then come up with clever map sections and not endless grind.
    Say if you have to play the normal mode 10 times with half-skilled people, you should get rewads after x amount of games or killquests, killquests for minions is pointless it should be for the head of bosses as it makes more sense, then get useful items.

I would fill the quests with early on, some gems, t2 skins, icons, etc, and lets not cry on about skins considering hirez seemingly plans to add 15121231231212312 more skins in the future anyway..

Point is its ok this was their first design experience i guess. So all they did is make a map pu minions everywhere and think aobut how ppl will play through it, they realized how trashy it was so they polisehd it a bit, but it didnt work so they added quests that force u to reeat same bs 10000times.

Theyshould ahve made map 10x longer, composed of smaller sections after each section one boss, first ones pretty easy but not too easy as in player brain is needed to win not just spam.

Lifesteal as a whole should be banned. Players should go rpg style, healer+ tank+ dd and perhaps entire team of ppl, so after 4 ppl mode gets harder automatically, adjusting.

But i bet they just didnt have any resources or ppl to work with to make anything. Hence why they keep reusing same trash objects monsters etc all the time.
    But that definitely doesnt worth 900 fking gems, they should at least not try to rip us for such reharshal
    Last edited by ikilyou; 06-20-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    For me it's best PvE Hi-Rez did. Comparing to Xing Tian's Mountain and Fafnir's Wonderland. It's also best adventure comparing to Apollo Rumble Racing and Nike Valley of Victory. I like the difficulty of hard mode. I like the fact there are finally some rewards for not paying players. What I don't like is playing easy mode alot of times just to get items. I don't like the fact that blessings are not available for not paying players. I also don't like players can't make use of rubies. I am looking forward for next adventures like this, but that will allow us to access hard mode faster and unlock all items quickly(because 100+ playtroughs of easy mode just for the items kills is boring, and then we have to play hard mode which is hard and failure happens often, and we have to repeat sometimes the entire map, as mostly game is failed at boar, spiders cave, lion and at hydra).

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hi all, anyone know why I completed the first blacksmith quest but the second is locked? Done a lot of playthrougs since then and I completed the first one two days ago. How do I unlock the next quest? Thanks!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    the biggest problem with hard mode is that it favors premades as opposed to PUGS since there is more prep and coordination and even then premades can wipe, the spider cave and hydra using massive multiple large aoes are the biggest problems for pugs those should be modified,other than that everything else is fine.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ketsie's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    This game mode is not possible I just want to get through it 1 time but it will never happen because i will not spend 900 gems for a game mode that is this limiting and temporary. Before i had all the items my failed attempts seemed slightly rewarding but now it is just something that I want done, and after that who cares. Is this feedback even acknowledged.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ketsie View Post
    This game mode is not possible I just want to get through it 1 time but it will never happen because i will not spend 900 gems for a game mode that is this limiting and temporary. Before i had all the items my failed attempts seemed slightly rewarding but now it is just something that I want done, and after that who cares. Is this feedback even acknowledged.
    I killed Hydra 6x before I unlocked the bundle. I killed Hydra 5x after I bought the bundle. It's not impossible. It's just harder. You still can get 2 allies who will have the bundle unlocked.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead mrmadafakonas's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ketsie View Post
    Well they actually give you 2 limited skins, 3 enigma chests + an exclusive skin chest (if you beat the hard adventure at least once) so I guess its a fair price. I would really not go through the grind without an intention to pay since its way too much effort for one enigma chest.
    (

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmadafakonas View Post
    Well they actually give you 2 limited skins, 3 enigma chests + an exclusive skin chest (if you beat the hard adventure at least once) so I guess its a fair price. I would really not go through the grind without an intention to pay since its way too much effort for one enigma chest.
    (
    Actually you need to beat hydra 3x at least to receive awesome chest and 3 enigma chests(one from quests available to anyone and two from scales exchange available to these who bought bundle).

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sukishoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I wanna reach the swamp... so hard

Achievements:
    ez for me, lion can be killed with 2 ppl alive, in spider cave you need good timing on things