Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The new "Trials of King Hercules" PvE-RPG

Junior Member Senior Minion
    I have a small cottage near the Tree of Yggdrasil
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class

The new "Trials of King Hercules" PvE-RPG

I was very excited for this new PvE-RPG Adventure, until I've realized that 90% of the content of the mode is locked behind a giant paywall.

Now, I understand the need of money and the reward system, in a F2P game, but this is just scummy. Only the skins, jump stamps, frames and the other cosmetic items released as a Vault reward should've been behind the paywall AND NOT the actual game. What are you thinking, Low-Rez?

Anyway: The mode mode would've been great without this stupid paywall for the actual content.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    I'm confused, because there is no paywall to play the mode or to get items in the mode...I paid nothing and I've done 2 runs that both failed and got 1 item drop.

I have a small cottage near the Tree of Yggdrasil
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrusa93 View Post
    I'm confused, because there is no paywall to play the mode or to get items in the mode...I paid nothing and I've done 2 runs that both failed and got 1 item drop.
    What I'm referring to is the town and quest system that is unlocked just by paying 900 crystals. I've never said that you need to pay to play it, just that most content is locked behind it. Sure, you have 3 quests. But that's it. They've basically made i pay to win.

Which just made the little bit of respect I had for this company to deplete even more.
    Last edited by RustEDHanDS; 06-06-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I must agree unfortunately, town services shouldnt been locked for "free players".
    Or at least should be some kind of quest to unlock them.

I paid this 900 gems cause I just love this mode but like you said there is no point to even start hard mode without church buffs for example.

We also get to situations where ppl want rush bosses in early game cause they know gold doing nothing for them while ppl who paid wants obviously collect all possible chests. Probably the only problem with this great adventure.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    honestly i'm not a fan of the game mode, they should allow you access to some basic items just to buy so you can survive...not have to earn EVERYTHING.

I could understand like tier two and three items being locked in the chests, not tier one
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    I can't find it anywhere so I'll ask yall, is the last two buildings quests really locked for non payers? Like all the diamonds or Rubies someone collects are worthless and can never be traded? And what the hydra scale? Say you get one, does that mean you cant exchange it either? I know you can use gold to buy chests now but that is slow compared to just running bosses...

thanks

Achievements:
    is the last two buildings quests really locked for non payers?
    I end up playing adventure week ago but from what I heard you still cant trade goods from other 3 buildings.

Like all the diamonds or Rubies someone collects are worthless and can never be traded?
    Yes.

Say you get one, does that mean you cant exchange it either?
    No, but you can complete quest to get Enigma chest also in free version.

I know you can use gold to buy chests now but that is slow compared to just running bosses...
    Yes, its very slow, especially with doubled price(?) for free players, but in the other hand free players dont have too much items so sometimes even cant defeat first boss.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    hard mode is too hard whats up with that i grind up to a full build on easy but it is still impossible the church buffs must be required or something because this is ridiculously hard. It is beyond a competitive challenge and has reached the point of just aggravating. My clan members pay to get gems for this mode and finish it somehow, but I can not even make it to the swamp. Not only that but the god selection for this game mode is severely limited by effectiveness. Only a few gods will even be mildly useful in clearing the dungeon and for those that want to actually play a game its nice to have a diversity of possible teams instead of being forced to play Nike Cernu and Aphrodite.

Achievements:
    hard mode is too hard whats up with that i grind up to a full build on easy but it is still impossible the church buffs must be required or something because this is ridiculously hard. It is beyond a competitive challenge and has reached the point of just aggravating. My clan members pay to get gems for this mode and finish it somehow, but I can not even make it to the swamp. Not only that but the god selection for this game mode is severely limited by effectiveness. Only a few gods will even be mildly useful in clearing the dungeon and for those that want to actually play a game its nice to have a diversity of possible teams instead of being forced to play Nike Cernu and Aphrodite.
    There are several problems with hard mode:
    -matchmaking give you players with very small amount of items when you had them all in like week ago
    -matchmaking give you players who doesnt even know basics of hard mode
    -Hydra shots are random so sometimes you must be lucky to avoid them

Also about comp I recommended Hou/Anhur instead Cern, his ult is literally useless, dash is worse than jump in this mode(especially Hou jump). Both Anhur and Hou Yi ults are very useful against every boss and spider cave.

And doing it without church buffs is almost impossible imo.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Guys, I don't understand. In all my playthroughs my allies want to surrender after first boss. Why is that?
    Another question, how can I exchange those gems that I've earned if I haven't paid 900 gems for the mod?