Thread: Unchained Corruption, Jing Wei.

New Member Cupidhead EinhornOfDoom's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Lightbulb Unchained Corruption, Jing Wei.

This is my Idea for a T5 Jing Wei skin. Her weapon should start as a normal crossbow but as she transformes it slowly changes form to be more shadowlike to match her final appearance.

Lore:

The people of her hometown noticed early on that she had great powers within her. But they feared that she would develope in a way that made her use it for bad intentions. So they chained her to restrict her from using it.. But time went on and she began exploring the depths of dark magic and her interest in it grew. Soon she would reach the peak of her powers and shatter the chains those fearful people put on her. And she would punish all those who would try to restrain her again.

Visual: http://szith.deviantart.com/art/Unch...0%3A1496687244

Last edited by EinhornOfDoom; 06-05-2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Image

Junior Member Cupidhead soccer slayer 9's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Yeah im up for this one, would buy any day,

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zarevak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    The lore that's written for this concept is quite good. Don't know about how it could be even more connected to the original lore though, but I guess she could've made some kind of a pact to gain more power (and thus shortening the time needed to fill the ocean with stones). And since she originally has wings, a fallen angel theme (with dark angel wings) would suit her well. I was disappointed in her appearance ever since she came out (looks too young, although lore wise it does kind of make sense because she was a girl turned into a bird, but still that doesn't mean she couldn't grow up). I hope that this skin concept doesn't aim for such a young appearance if it does get voted (I was never a fan of "cute" stuff like that and never will be). But judging from the artwork provided in this concept it seems like it's not the case, she does look more grown up which is great. There was a skin concept about her turning into a dragon-human hybrid but tbh I think this suits her better. One more thing, her abilities should all inherit the dark appearance as well. Everything else looks great, so hopefully this makes to the final votes.
    Last edited by Zarevak; 06-19-2017 at 03:16 PM.

New Member Cupidhead EinhornOfDoom's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Thank you! And my intention was it to give her more dark vibe in general. And, yeah I agree, She does seem a little too young and too childish too in my opinion, so I wanted to give her a more mature kind of feel that would reflect some the griefe that is motivating her to her actions. I saw all the "magical girl"-concepts, and I knew from the start that a lot of people would want a "magicalGirl-JingWei"-concept, but for me it's kind of boring and too cutesy and girly. So I started this concept with the thought that I wanted something more badass, something that's dark and just takes away some of the childlike features of her. But even if it doesn't end up in the final votes, it was a really good practice and I had a lot of fun thinking of a lore and creating a Skinconcept for it! I really appreciate your comment and am happy that there are people that would like to see this skin either ingame or at least as one of HiRez's choices.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zarevak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Yeah I saw those "magical girl" concepts too and I wasn't impressed at all (to put it lightly). Well different strokes for different folks, I guess. But I still don't get it. I am glad that you chose to make a mature and badass concept. And yeah, if it doesn't end up in the final votes you can still use it to make a T3 or T4 skin, granted that you take the visual aspects down a few notches though of course.