Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: That one god that pisses you off to no end

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Loki....because of the looks and sounds, for some reason those annoy me.

But if we look at abilities it has to Xbalanque and his ult....I have lost count of just how many times the enemy has gotten away because I can't see anything or because I have to make a brief stop to avoid the stun.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 655
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    it used to be zeus, mostly because he could kill multiple targets without ever having to land a skill shot on anyhing more than a minion. now, though, iv realized its generally me putting myslf in a terrble position that gets me ko'd. ive seen arachne pwn and scylla get shutdown. so i wont say any god really irks me anymore

Member Worshipper DancesWithKali's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 344
    ymir... that freeze feels like it does enough damage to tell you, you gonna die today. btw im a tank WUT???

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Oh you want to know the god that pisses me off so much? It used to be Zeus, but i found a new love!

FUCK YOU BASTET.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Seeing Cupid on my team in Assault.

"Okay, so despite appearances, it's basically a 4 v 5..."
    I have more fingers on my left hand than I've seen useful Cupid players in over a year.
    Prepare to get Assaulted!
    (Been around since the original forum, still as low key as ever!)
    IGN: Chernobog3

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jayeto's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 169
    really its loki with his stealth. all other gods i know the counter to them (be it god or item) loki's stealth has no counter except time which is not a real counter.
    "Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.
    When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world--

--No, YOU move!"

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Everything annoying with Smite gods.

Ares, Arachne, Kumbhakarna, Bacchus, Janus and Poseidon for me.

Basicly, I started playing before Poseidon got nerfed and everytime I saw him coming with that strange pose of him, I was like "Aw, fuck". I wasn't able to outrun him because the bastard was so fucking fast and a simple whirlpool/kraken combo meant death. I have a grudge against him since them (never played him outside of assault once just because of said grudge) and everytime I see him coming into my direction with his stupid pose, I can't help myself but imagining him with a fucking trollface.

Ares and Arachne, while not really being overly strong or something are just annoying to face in Arena because they force an entire team to gear accordingly just for them. Max beats or bust. By magis or die a gruesome death sooner or later. It just is a huge money sink, eating away a lot of gold that you then can't invest in actual useful items for my build (not saying that those items are otherwise useless, but more often than not, you may not need them). There is no other god whoms presence forces this to that extend. Hades may have been included to the list, but his Ultimate is rather easy to escape from. Loki may be similary annoying like Arachne and forces some players to go and buy aegis, but a vigilant team can render Loki docile.

Kumbhakarna is OP and you don't need me to tell you that. He would have been up there with Ares and Arachne, but at this time of my life, looking at the RIDICIOlOUS amount of CC that he has, I look at Beads and Magis and ask myself "Why bother?" If Magis cancels his 3, you will get stunned by another enemy in return rather quickly or have to suffer from one of Kumbhas other CCs.

Bacchus is again a bit more personal. I just hate almost everything about him. I hate his looks, I hate his voice, I hate the way he moves, I hate the way he behaves, I hate the way his cards/portraits are depicted. I hate how my fucking screen shakes everytime a Bacchus, no matter which one, uses his 2. I like how his kit in general plays out, yet I can't enjoy it because just everything about this man sickens me to death. That he is a really good god in the right hands just makes it worse.

Janus. Oh, how I despise you.
    I think we have all been there. Clearing buff camps in Ar.....nope, nobody clears anything because Janus wanted to contribute by sending them onto a journey through his fucking portal! Thanks, Janus, wasted mana because i fired of an ability there. Trying to go for a kill? Nope, your Janus sends the enemy flying, just long enough for his escape to come off CD. Trying to go for a kill? Nope, the Enemy Janus sends YOU flying to kill you with a ridiciolously strong hit of his 2 (The hardest I have seen here hit for about 1800.)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Agni, Agni, AGNI. Christ, no other God is as obnoxious as this asshole. He's horrifyingly strong in laning phase. Agni always ends up clearing my wave hyperfast, going on the offensive early, and dominating the lane. Try to call for a gank on him while he's at your tower? He dashed from your tower into his! Hell, I think his 3 takes him from your tower to his fountain!

Agni's stun is also a pain in the ass. Like everything else he gets, it's nice and AoE so you can stun them from close range w/ dash or Fire Wall, medium range w/ Fire Wall, or long range w/ two Ult shots.

This is all without mentioning the ultimate. God, the motherf***ing meteors. Gigantic unavoidable AoE ranged poke that can be comboed into a second one? For 0 mana? Yikes. All the while, you still can't gank him for diddly d*** because his easy cheesy escape will save him.

I usually play Isis, who I believe has a good matchup vs. Agni because she can clear as well/better than him, but he is still such a gigantic pain in the ass that it isn't even funny. Agni can suck the big one.

Junior Member Cupidhead Electriq's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Used to be Tyr, I hate everything about that god, but because of that "nerf" no one plays him anymore so I don't have to deal with him, even tho he's still kinda good

Lately Ares pisses me off a lot, I like to play with gods with good mobility skills, that is literally gone when Ares chains me (can't use mobility skill when chained >_>)

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    i don't particularly find any god annoying, so much as the player who uses it.

For example, I don't usually find poseidon annoying. When someone builds him with NOTHING but speed items, and sprint, I'll get pissed beyond words because that build is actually viable AND it's annoying as all hell.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.