Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: That one god that pisses you off to no end

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GuyManSir's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20

That one god that pisses you off to no end

personally for me its either loki or archinid, i loathe them, i cringe in disgust at the sight of there splash art on the loading screen. so do you have a god you find annoying as all mighty hell?
    Last edited by GuyManSir; 06-21-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zetle's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Probably kumba because of the massive amount of cc he has in his kit, or Osiris. He is basically just a super kali, and with kali being one of my favorite gods, it's a little obnoxious that a god can be similar but so much better than another in smite.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Arachne. Just because she's so useless in any situation that whenever I play with her I'm wishing she wasn't on my team; and whenever I play against her I feel sorry for her team because they have her. I played with a legendary today and she went something like 2-11. Even experienced players can't use her.
    Kumba is also up there for his stupidly long mez and buckets of cc. Most annoying god by far.
    I'm in love with Sun Wukong

Senior Member Honoured FeistyDeity's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 794
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Kumba.....

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Has to be loki....
    In arena...playing a squishy....i know if i see loki...im dying....alot...lol

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I main Chronos, so I hate:

- Agni: Can become immune to stun since he knows when I'll cast it, can stun me at will, clears lane a lot easier
    - Anubis: Clears entire wave with one single spell. As soon as he hits lvl5, he can deal up to 150% of my max hp with stun+plague+ulti. Only way to counter is to have aegis, which means that I will have to forfeit any ability to laneclear myself.
    - Ao: Same as Anubis, clears entire wave with one single spell. All my minions die before I manage to kill his, which means I can never go in the offensive. At least his ulti doesn't oneshot.
    - Aphro: Switching to farm and sustain mode. Can't kill.
    - Hades: Clears wave easier than me, forces me to go defensive and lose minions to tower
    - He Bo: It's impossible to avoid his Waterspout, and at the same time if I try to go close to hit him with Stop Time, he'll just Water Cannon me for more damage than my Stop Time + Time Rift combo can do.
    - Hel: Like Aphro, except with even better waveclear
    - Isis: Clears wave with one single spell forcing me to go defensive. Can't hit her with stun when she's moving around like that
    - Kumbha: He can keep me for 10sec out of control of my character, with very little cooldown.
    - Nu Wa: So much pushing ability that even though she doesn't even throw anything at me, I simply have to lose half my minions to the tower.
    - Osiris: Can't seem to be able to get him off me for some reason!
    - Poseidon: Clears wave easier than me and is harder to hit with stun
    - Ra: He moves around like Isis, he heals like Aphro, and he pushes like Nu Wa.
    - Scylla: Clears wave with one spell, impossible to stun if she knows I'm going for it.
    - Vulcan: Pushes a lot better than I and forces me to lose minions to tower.
    - Vamana: It's all nice and fair until he goes back for the first time and returns with Stone of Gaia. It then becomes a game where I cannot damage him and he towerdives me everytime without fearing anything.
    - Ymir: Like Kumbha, he has so much cc that I can go afk and make coffee by the time I retain control of my character. Which is after my death with his immense damage.
    - Zeus: Try to go in the offensive, he'll just pop ulti and force me to use mine to survive, while he himself hasn't taken any significant damage

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    the god that pisses me off is the ones who have someone who know what theyre doing on him
    If you want assault to be balanced, you're playing it wrong.

You're mine now. Ymir will love you and squeeze you and call you george.

Senior Member Chosen DirtyDiggler's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hercules with his ability to knock you out of the tower followed directly by his push before you even land pushing you well away from your tower and boxed out from it.
    “ Remember: What Cupid gives, Cupid takes away.”

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    kali because her bloated kit (her passive specifically) combined with crits and quin blades makes quick work of tanks while no other assassins hold the ability to do that
    Current Number of Gods Ruined by Tencent/Hirez/"Muh Lore" Abominations: i lost count

MY BOOK
    FATASS FANATICS
    a long gone bacchus dream

Undisputed Bacchus King. I will win while doing keg stands - guaranteed

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Hades solo. Not many players play hades in the solo lane, but everyone i played against simply wrecked me. So annoying. The lane clearing is super fast, the healing is nice aswell and is constanly pushing. Tryhard hades...