Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lich Queen Skadi (Illustraded)

Junior Member Cupidhead Getsuga7ensh0u's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    No, thank you for listening so quickly. But Im not the only person active in this post though.
    The metallic reflection / glow on the armour and shackles would work to replace the glow and the flesh / fur would make the glazed eyes more visible by themselves.
    For the face I was thinking something like this.
    Ark Zombie Wyvern head
    Still up to you but the bare jawbones and nosebone just seems appealing for a zombie hound as well.
    Last edited by Getsuga7ensh0u; 06-06-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WetSalad21's Avatar
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points

Is this more what you had in mind? (also i know other people are posting here also but you're the first to give me change ideas)

(also I work stupidly fast so consistant updates arent really an issue here :P)
    Last edited by WetSalad21; 06-06-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Achievements:
    To use an image I saw before :

I'd happily pay full t5 Odyssey price for that dog alone yes

Achievements:
    XD you just made my day. Glad i could help, now we just gotta hope this gets put through the finals.

New Member Cupidhead Chroniic-_-KiNg's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    This skin is amazing !!! I would definitely buy, souls flying around you is awesome , the skin will scare smite players away and will make you feel powerful. Isnt that what hirez wants? Maybe have kaldr go from a decaying dog to the bone one? But Hirez needs to take this idea lol, i cant stop looking at it tbh, great artwork and id be VERY disappointed if this idea doesn't go up for the T5 skin, ive showed all my friends and they agree, thats 45 people who play smite that love this concept! Also its not the same as Anubis, a lich is a different form of evil then a demon, in skadi's story she could want more power so she could get into lich spells to grant her immortality to insure she rules the battlefield, last year for each purchase there was lore that went along with it, well put the gods in there that are already apart of skadi's lore and explain why skadi turned to evil, hirez could definitely make us feel skadi's pain and help us understand skadi's drastic change. Maybe Kaldr died? And she had to bring him back? Now the power of the Lich consumed her? Idk just ideas, GREAT concept and kudos to the artwork and idea!!

Achievements:
    I'm glad you enjoy it I like the backstory also, suits it nicely.

New Member Cupidhead Chroniic-_-KiNg's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    Also i was thinking, once you alt souls come down from the ground and grab the targeted god(s) And the map (Backround) fills with souls rising, filling the whole sky. And everytime you kill a god you see the soul of that god rise out and the lich queen skadi consumes it and have a special voicepack, so she says things everytime a soul is consumed like "Your soul is mine!" or a hellish screech that everyone can hear on the map? Also add a corpse(Piled icy skeleton) On a enemy gods death spot (That the enemy can destroy) for a scary reminder that the lich queen just consumed another soul and is thirsty for more. I was also thinking of a free emote to come with the skin (Besides the sky one) But she floats in the air (As high as thors special emote) and twirling with souls around her and she lets out a horrific scream, also during this animation you hear the screams of souls of people screaming (Couldnt sleep and this skin concept has me hype af)

Achievements:
    I'd keep Kaldr like this for progression sake, he evolves to look more badass.
    Also you can see it like this, Skadi dug up the bones of Kaldr in an attempt to reanimate him. She succeeded in reviving his bones but requires more power and more souls for Kaldr to re-awaken as the wolf he was. Like each stage he gains a bit of flesh and those shackles. Just to symbolize all Skadis attempts to reanimate him and give him his flesh back.
    Idk if thats a good way to put it but oh well, still would throw my money at the screen to get that Kaldr alone xD
    This skin really has to be of the picks, the rest is just all the same magical girl skins or demonic / angelic skins, Medusa cursed (going both ways), or dragon Ullr or medieval Hou Yi :/

Achievements:
    @Chroniic-_-KiNg had an idea , why not have her global emote be a huge pillar of souls (focused on where skadi is on the map at that given time) that towers into the sky creating a storm cloud, makes it unique from Anubis's. i do like your idea though , hope Hi-rez read the comments cause you guys come up with some great ideas.

Achievements:
    I'm not saying I dissagree with Chroniic-_-KiNg, his idea for the emote and the lore is well-made. I'm just saying t5's usual look bigger and better on progression. He has a point with the flesh on Kaldr, but it looks better for the high level than the skeleton Kaldr. Also the icey corpse thing probably won't get added in, it would take lazy Hirez too much effort to give Skadi essentially Medusa's ult effect.
    Still the final call is up to Hirez themselves, so we'll see.