Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Godcaptor Jing Wei

Junior Member Cupidhead Sakuranboy's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Thanks for your continued personal opinion and adding to the publicity of this concept! ^_^ It is very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Sakuranboy; 06-04-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    This is a really cute idea for a T5 Jing Wei skin. I think the only thing I would change is make it where she changes to her new look not until she backs to base after hitting the right level for it. She could say something each time she changes when she backs to base as well. This also goes really well with her passive and I think would be a fun idea to have on to any T5 Jing Wei skin. I think her winning music could be upbeat and happy sounding for this skin.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    This is a really cute idea for a T5 Jing Wei skin. I think the only thing I would change is make it where she changes to her new look not until she backs to base after hitting the right level for it. She could say something each time she changes when she backs to base as well. This also goes really well with her passive and I think would be a fun idea to have on to any T5 Jing Wei skin. I think her winning music could be upbeat and happy sounding for this skin.
    Great ideas!! What if they made her victory screen music and dance similar to this?:
    https://youtu.be/gnRqWBpn-EQ

A reference to the popular Heartcatch PreCure series of the Pretty Cure magical girl anime franchise! ^_^
    Last edited by Sakuranboy; 06-05-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Junior Member Cupidhead soccer slayer 9's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    I would definitely love a magical girl themed skin for Jing wei, so you have my full support. Also this made me cringe!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer slayer 9 View Post
    I would definitely love a magical girl themed skin for Jing wei, so you have my full support. Also this made me cringe!
    Thank you for your support! <3

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points
    Sakura chan...Sakura chan.... You my friend have a good story telling captive power.....and I think you will excel with it as you Level Up....till then good luck with the theme getting selected and giving you fame & name...I too did some submissions care to stroll down the forum and have a look...I will be very happy, but posting links is sooo cliche and unmanly...so I will not do it! :3

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuranboy View Post
    Great ideas!! What if they made her victory screen music and dance similar to this?:
    https://youtu.be/gnRqWBpn-EQ

A reference to the popular Heartcatch PreCure series of the Pretty Cure magical girl anime franchise! ^_^
    That would be a great dance and music to go along with this skin for her victory screen music! I hope they change her both the music and the dance for her T5 skin. That would be so awesome since she's the only hunter out of the 5 that won that has that after she wins.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    That would be a great dance and music to go along with this skin for her victory screen music! I hope they change her both the music and the dance for her T5 skin. That would be so awesome since she's the only hunter out of the 5 that won that has that after she wins.
    Right?? They would be missing out on a huge opportunity to skip doing something with Jing Wei's dancing and music, it's just begging for it.

Junior Member Cupidhead ClownfishStudio's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiyami View Post
    Oh, I love magical girl stuff, I've watched every magical girl anime there is - I just don't want it in this game personally :') and if it did make it, I have no idea who i'd like it on, but it's more of if it's going to happen why make it cookie cutter BS - why not make it ORIGINAL instead of something already done, overused. To me magical girl has become boring because it is the same stuff "oh no a school girl suddenly has powers?!?!?!?" there are a few that are original though and don't have that ridiculous plot - I just want originality, Hirez wants originality - THIS IS NOT ORIGINAL is my point. It is boring and overused, overshared, overthought of. As much as I love magical girls, I just want something original - something that hasn't been done that others haven't thought of. Of course it's not as though I work at hirez. It's not high demand or highpopularity, magical girls are for young girls really (They were designed for 8 year old to 13 years old actually) however there is a select few older people who do like it, but most of the time people make skins involving this for memes. The point is this has been suggested long before you suggested it however I cannot remember which gods - but like I said if you hadn't included pictures (to make it a blatant rip-off of Cardcaptor sakura) maybe it would be a little better (Even if it's cheese magical girl shit that has been overdone to high heavens :') )
    Totally agree

New Member Cupidhead MeXiCaNxGuNNeRz's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    badass