Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 4.10 - Trials of King Hercules - Official Patch Notes

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!

Patch 4.10 - Trials of King Hercules - Official Patch Notes

https://www.smitegame.com/patch-note...king-hercules/

PTS KNOWN ISSUES: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...756#post857756

( Moderator Note Header Hi-Rez Comment )

Skins and other Cosmetics

Seductress Daji (250 gems, Direct purchase)

Vanguard Hercules (Adventure Bundle - 900 gems while Adventure is active)

Eliminator Ravana (400 gems, Direct purchase)

The Marksman Rama (6 item chest, 400 gems a roll with Rama Marksman, Mercury Captain Quick, Thanatos Reaper Tech, Nike Sparrow, Cabrakan Gamma Slam and Hun Batz Shaolin Monkey)

Abyssal Sorcerer Poseidon (Adventure Gold Vault - 1 Gold Key)

Bacchus Remodel
    •Base, Recolor, Enemy

Adventure - Trials of King Hercules
    Welcome to the Kingdom of Hercules! You and two other valiant Adventurers will be setting off into the dangerous jungle to defeat monsters and gain loot! Gain loot, get stronger, and triumph over the Trials of King Hercules.
    •Dungeon Bundle •Dungeon Loading Frame
    •Dungeon Music Theme
    •Dungeon Jump Stamp
    •Vanguard Hercules
    •Gold Key

•Adventure Gold Vault •Abyssal Sorcerer Poseidon

Bug Fixes
    Ah Muzen Cab

•Stinger •Changed Radius to Range for the description.

Bellona
    •Bludgeon •Updated description to state Basic Attacks from Bludgeon only benefit from 33% Lifesteal.

Da Ji
    •One Thousand Cuts •Fixed an issue where this Ability would gain invisible FX.

•Trickster Spirit •Fixed the description to state the correct Mana cost.

Kumbhakarna
    •Epic Uppercut •Fixed an issue where this Ability was dealing Damage at the peak of the Knock-Up.

Kuzenbo
    •NeNe Kappa •Fixed an issue where the Nene Kappa would have very low Health.

Xing Tian
    •Sky-Cutting Axe •Fixed an issue where this Ability was providing incorrect Protections.

Items
    In 4.10, we are adjusting many of the Relics in SMITE. Underused Relics are seeing positive adjustments while one particular, the Sundering Spear Relic, is seeing a decrease in Power. Players who choose to opt into more team oriented and riskier Relics will be rewarded with reduced Cooldowns.

Bracer of Undoing
    •The first Relic being adjusted is Bracer of Undoing. This relic is an anti-burst Relic that can also create openings for counter-attacks with its Cooldown Reduction. However, it had a small window of opportunity and the upgrade didn’t provide much in terms of increasing its potency. The base relic will now restore Damage taken in the last 5 seconds, increasing the time players can bait. The upgrade is seeing a Cooldown decrease and will restore a higher percentage of health and mana.
    •Increased recent Damage lost time from 3s to 5s
    •Bracer of Undoing Upgrade •Decreased Cooldown from 120s to 100s
    •Increased Health and Mana restored from 50% to 60%

Heavenly Wings
    •Boosting your team’s Movement Speed can be a strong escape and initiation tool, but the Cooldown of Heavenly Wings and its upgrade limited teams creating a strategy around this Relic. We are reducing the Cooldowns of both the base and upgraded form, giving teams access to the Movement Speed and “Fatalis” effect more often.
    •Decreased Cooldown from 150s to 140s
    •Heavenly Wings Upgraded •Decreased Cooldown from 150s to 110s

Horrific Emblem
    •Decreased Cooldown from 150s to 130s
    •Horrific Emblem Upgraded •Decreased Cooldown from 120s to 90s

Phantom Veil
    •Decrease Cooldown from 180s to 150s
    •Phantom Veil Upgrade •Decrease Cooldown from 180s to 130s

Sundering Spear
    •Sundering Spear has found its way into the hearts of many players and it deals massive Damage. The base Relic will now deal less Damage overall, while its upgrade is receiving a longer Cooldown. This will limit its overall Power and how often players can coordinate fights with the Damage amplification provided by Sundering Spear.
    •Decreased Damage from 40 to 30
    •Decreased Damage per level from 14 to 12
    •Sundering Spear Upgraded •Upgraded Sunder retains the 40 +14 per Level Damage
    •Upgraded Sunder Cooldown increased from 100 to 120.

Death’s Toll
    •Death’s Toll is the sustain starter for Physical Gods, allowing them to quickly heal up through Basic Attacks. While actually a bit underwhelming on most, Gods like Bellona or Osiris were able to use their Cleave Basic Attacks to heal upwards of 48 Health and 18 Mana every Basic. We are increasing the Mana restored to help more characters use this Relic, while making Cleave Basic Attacks only receive 50% of the benefit they currently do.
    •Increased Mana restored on Basic Attacks from 3 to 4
    •Basic Attacks that hit all enemies in Melee range restore 4 Health and 2 Mana on every enemy after the first.

Runeforged Hammer
    •After numerous adjustments and fixes, we now have a finely Runeforged Hammer. At 2000 Gold the stats raw stats it provided combined with the Passive gave characters a big boost for a low cost. We are increasing the cost to match other options in the Hammer Tree.
    •Increased Cost from 2000 to 2300.

Gods
    Da Ji

•Da Ji has not been torturing her opponents as much as she would like. While her burst potential could be high, it was difficult to confirm her Damage and effectively chase targets. We are increasing her overall Damage, giving Horrible Burns a scaling Slow, and gave One Thousand Cuts Knock-Up immunity to help her get in and effectively fight. We also made a few updates targeted at improving her overall flow, such as removing the Post-fire time on Trickster Spirit and allowing players to cancel from the Paolao early.
    •Horrible Burns •Now applied a 10/15/20/25/30% Slows

•One Thousand Cuts •Updated the description to state the increased Movement Speed. Increase Base Damage per Rank from 15/35/55/75/95 to 15/40/65/90/115. (60/140/220/300/380 to 60/160/260/360/460 Total).
    •Increase Physical Power scaling per hit from 20% to 30%. (80% to 120% Total).
    •Now Knock-Up Immune while Channeling.

•Trickster Spirit •Reduce post fire time from .2 to 0.

•Paolao •Paolao can now be cancelled early.
    •Right clicking or canceling will bring up the jump targeter, allowing Da Ji to jump from the Paolao early.
    •Increased Duration of shooting time from 3s to 5s
    •Increased Paolao deployable duration from 7s to 9s
    •Made the chains easier to see.

Fafnir
    •Fafnir is an aggressive support that can put on the pressure through his Damage and self sustain. We like his ability to contribute to team comps in the mid and late game through his transformation, so we focused on reducing his early game prevalence. Cursed Strength Base Damage is seeing a reduction at early ranks to lower his clear and aggression. Coerce is also seeing a cost increase and healing reduction to lower the amount he can sustain and how often he can buff his team.
    •Cursed Strength •Decreased Damage from 100/140/180/220/260 to 80/125/170/215/260.

•Coerce •Decreased Self Heal from 50/80/110/140/170 to 50/75/100/125/150.
    •Increased Mana cost from 50 to 50/55/60/65/70

Ganesha
    •Ganesha deals massive Damage to targets stuck in Dharmic Pillars, allowing Ganesha to burn through objectives at an incredible clip. We are reducing the damage Dharmic Pillars can deal to these objectives to limit the speed at which Gold Fury can be taken by Ganesha.
    •Dharmic Pillars •Now deals 40% Damage to Minions and Jungle Monsters.

Khepri
    •The Dawn Bringer contributes a lot to a team. Early clear, late game protections, and the ability to revive a player. We are toning down his ability to clear in the early game to highlight his role as a late game support.
    •Rising Dawn •Reduced Damage from 12/15/18/21/24 to 10/13/16/19/22.

Neith
    •Neith has fallen out of favor during the last Season. Hunter itemization has changes and as an ability-based Hunter, she has struggled. We are increasing the power of Backflip and the global control World Weaver provides to reinforce her ability-based playstyle.
    •Backflip •Increase Damage from 60/100/140/180/220 to 80/120/160/200/240.

•World Weaver •Increased Stun duration from 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s to 1.5s at all ranks.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 06-01-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    For real... do any of you really believe that Neith deserves to be buffed ? She deserves a nerf at best!

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphadios View Post
    For real... do any of you really believe that Neith deserves to be buffed ? She deserves a nerf at best!
    She was fine imo but eh i dont mind if she got small buffs
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    If you honestly think Neith needs nerfs you are bad at literally every possible game mode....

Everything in this patch was good. Skins were good, nerfs/buffs were good. The Daji buffs...FINALLY! They've added literally everything I suggested. Damage buff to horrible burns, slow to it, Damage buff to 1000 cuts, knock up immune! Removed the wind up on tricksters spirit, made the ult better. I'm glad they did something about the chains. I can't wait to see them. Frankly you couldn't before and the increase in time on it will help out a lot! The only change I'm disappointed they didn't give was to tricksters spirit. The damage is still low, the cool down is still 17s, you can still MISS IT! And there's no CC on it. This will make her better but she's certainly not top tier at all. She's probably closer to balance, but when so many other assassins are high above the balance curve, she's going to be left out.

There's still SOOO many things they need to fix though. No ravana nerfs when he's 100% ban in ranked, still a lot of useless/overpriced items and relics. They took a good step towards a lot of relics, like Bracer...ANOTHER suggestion (although mine was 75% not 60%) on it. Worth a pick up....if you could use it while under CC, if not then aegis is probably still better in virtually every scenario.

Skins are definitely popping this patch. Especially cyborg scorpion skin for Ravana holy fuck that's good.

Achievements:
    So just because they did everything you suggested and i do not agree that Neith should be buffed it just means by default that i am bad at this game?
    Well you are bad at having a civilised discussion. No real argument... just a claim that i am bad at every game mode. Very mature of you.
    Now look at my arguments: Neith even as an ability based hunter has the biggest scaling possible for a hunter on her 1. Just compare it with other similar abilities. Her 1 has high base damage, high scaling 90%... and can shot through walls, can shot through a line of minions, And on top of them all she has that insane root. Her abilities are EZ PZ skillshots! She has a decent self-heal, a global ultimate, a slowing escape. I can't think to something else they could have gifted her with. It's obvious she deserved a nerf not a buff! There are other hunters who shouldve been buffed, in her place.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Nice direction for Daji.

Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    1. Just compare it with other similar abilities. Her 1 has high base damage, high scaling 90%... and can shot through walls, can shot through a line of minions, And on top of them all she has that insane root. Her abilities are EZ PZ skillshots! She has a decent self-heal, a global ultimate, a slowing escape. I can't think to something else they could have gifted her with. It's obvious she deserved a nerf not a buff! There are other hunters who shouldve been buffed, in her place.
    if those are you reasons you're bad. Neith has never been a top tier hunter. Every other ability based hunter is better. Anhur, Skadi, Cernunnos, Medusa, they're all better. Hell cupid's better now even. Neith has just been a weak comfort noob stomping pick. Honestly she was fine as she was but there are so many better hunters that these buffs are fine. It's not going to catapult her into S tier or some shit. She's still A tier. She's balance and fine, she's just has slightly better ult for setting stuff up.

Achievements:
    And you still have no argument... only that i am bad and every other hunter is way better than her. You know what ? It was Neith played Mid in SPL not Anhur. Cupid is i agree better than her... But buffing Neith is just like buffing Loki. Skadi better than Neith that must be a joke... she was not better even before that stomping nerf she got. Now Skadi is almost the worst hunter.
    Of course Medusa is better... she has a longer duration on her stun yes yes...
    And it's her stun that is global not Neith's my bad... let's not forget how you can avoid being stunned by Neith ultimate just by turning back... (i hope you can detect sarcasm, but just to be sure i had to inform you)
    Anhur may be better than her but he requieres a lot more skill to be played right. To actually hold someone into that cc he has to push him into a wall or at least into his obelisk... Neith on the other hand can just blindly press 1 and hit her target through a wall with a root which lasts almost an eternity. Once again you proved yourself. Go and find better arguments next time.
    There is nothing like Neith being underpowered... maybe you are the one that is bad at playing her. But once and again i said "maybe" since i don't claim to know your potential at this game.

Achievements:
    just stfu already, no one who plays smite outside of arena thinks that Neith is at all OP, powerful or anything above balance.

Neith, in her entire existence in Smite has never been a top tier hunter. Ever. Maybe on release I don't know since I wasn't there and most gods are broken on release but since season 2? She's never been anything but "ok". She's not a hyper carry like half the hunters, she's not better than any of the ability based hunters she's literally right dab in the middle of the hunters in every since of the way. Did she need these buffs? Probably not, are they going to move or in any way from where she's at in the meta? Nope, not at all.
    Last edited by McKnightrider; 05-31-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Achievements:
    I play arena only on rare ocasions and i still think Neith's buffs are undeserved. You are biased my friend and can't understand some basic things. Good thing you are not the one who balances this game. She was "ok" ? Maybe ok to you. Turning down her scalings and replacing her root with just a slow would fix things pretty well... and then maybe then we'll see some good Neith players. Also Cernunnos should not be considered an ability based hunter. Every hunter with at least one ability which is a basic attack buff should be considered AA-based.