Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gods That Needs Some Adjustments/Buffs!

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Gods That Needs Some Adjustments/Buffs!

All the Gods i believe that needs some changes. I added some ideas but not all, with them but that doesn't mean it is the best change for them.

Assassins:

- Fenrir: (He shall no longer loses his 5 runes if he didn't hit a target with his 1 or 3.)

- Bastet: (With some competition towards the "bleed" effect with Da Ji, allow her cats to have the Kuzenbo/Nu Wa treatment. Her cats gain flat health and an additional heath based on her max hp, same with protections.)

- Hun Batz: (With a nerf to his ultimate, allow his 2 to be faster)

- Camazotz

- Kali

- Bakasura: (Rework his "Eat Minion")

- Awilix: (Allow her ult to pull more than one target but with less dmg with more pulls)

- Loki: (Allow on-hit-effects to apply to his Decoy)

Mages:

- Anubis: (Whenever he uses his 2 on an enemy, he gains movement speed)

- Ah Puch: (I heard he is strong in other gamemodes but...balancing is based on conquest)

- Raijin:

- Nu Wa: (Minion AI issue...)

Warriors:

- Odin

That is all the gods i believe that needs some love. Again, this doesn't mean that they do need any changes but it is my opinion. Share your agreements or disagreements but please do no suggest your own change. A simple agree or disagree with some reason will do.
    Loki will ALWAYS have your back.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsin56 View Post
    All the Gods i believe that needs some changes. I added some ideas but not all, with them but that doesn't mean it is the best change for them.

Assassins:

- Fenrir: (He shall no longer loses his 5 runes if he didn't hit a target with his 1 or 3.)

- Bastet: (With some competition towards the "bleed" effect with Da Ji, allow her cats to have the Kuzenbo/Nu Wa treatment. Her cats gain flat health and an additional heath based on her max hp, same with protections.)

- Camazotz

- Kali

- Awilix: (Allow her ult to pull more than one target but with less dmg with more pulls)

Mages:

- Ah Puch: (I heard he is strong in other gamemodes but...balancing is based on conquest)

- Raijin:

Warriors:

- Odin

That is all the gods i believe that needs some love. Again, this doesn't mean that they do need any changes but it is my opinion. Share your agreements or disagreements but please do no suggest your own change. A simple agree or disagree with some reason will do.
    i feel like nu wa main problem is not the minion ai cause atm its pretty good but her main problem is that her fog is so slow and weak her she oiut runs her fog easy it needs to be sped up and it needs the damage on it to go up about 30 or 25 damage more per a rank

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points

Assassins:

- Camazotz

- Kali

Mages:

- Raijin:

Warriors:

- Odin

Fenrir, Bakasura, Loki, Raijin, Kali, Ah Puch, Anubis and Odin - yes. Everything else no. Bakasura's 2 could be a passive effect or implemented in a way with a new 2. Ah Puch needs better mana management, that's it because running and picking up corpses is a horrible idea and leads to a ton of poke. Raijin's 2 needs to be like Hou Yi's mark. Bastet needs better mana management early game, not a buff to her cats which are op as hell early game and useless lategame. Kali needs fatalis on her 3, same with Baka if fatalis will be removed. Odin needs changes that don't make him op like he is early game. Anubis could use that, yeah. Camazotz, Awilix, Nu Wa are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by babycookie View Post
    i feel like nu wa main problem is not the minion ai cause atm its pretty good but her main problem is that her fog is so slow and weak her she oiut runs her fog easy it needs to be sped up and it needs the damage on it to go up about 30 or 25 damage more per a rank
    No no and triple no. It's already been discussed many times over in these forums and in reddit forums. Speeding up her 1 will not let her clear with her 1 early game. Yes, i know that it seems weird, but her 1 is capable of helping with your clear a ton. What it needs is that extra damage along with the effect Skadi's 3 had. Of course with a smaller duration and a 30% movement speed increase, not like Skadi's 3.
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    You lost me when you said Kali needs a buff. Of course, the only gods in the list who are in remote need of a buff as opposed to just QoL changes are Baka, Anubis, Ah Puch, and Raijin (excluding Loki because he needs a rework).
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    and why the hell his Decoy should proc anything? this ability isn't even close to something, that can proc on-hit effects... its the same as make Vulcan's cannon to proc poly - totaly stupid.

and if this thread is about buffs: Sol need some buff for her aa. her aa were bad even in last season, but after her 3 nerf(basic attack penalty immunity(aka "fatalis") removing) her aa just gone from horizon... it need some adjustments to make her fullfil her role as "ADC-burst hybrid" she was made for.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    and why the hell his Decoy should proc anything? this ability isn't even close to something, that can proc on-hit effects... its the same as make Vulcan's cannon to proc poly - totaly stupid.
    Wtf, no it's not. Vulcan's turret can dmg more than once while decoy is totally avoidable and has a 3 second delay with a smaller radius. Weren't you the one who thinks Thanatos needs a nerf? lol
    Loki will ALWAYS have your back.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Wtf, no it's not. Vulcan's turret can dmg more than once while decoy is totally avoidable and has a 3 second delay with a smaller radius. Weren't you the one who thinks Thanatos needs a nerf? lol
    if you mean on-ability procs, like brawlers or something, its fine, but other procs on Decoy is totaly stupid.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Your Bastet suggestion would be a nerf ya know ?

To make that work the health of the cats must stay the same as currently and even then....no one builds healt on Bastet let alone enough to make a difference for the cats.

Also Loki needs a rework and not a buff. His "last hit" kit doesnt work anymore and he isnt the only one who can do that which means he has no right to be in the game at all.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkShyPyro's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Let's not buff the cancer monkey Hun batz. His ult is still super powerful.
    When you can't play an easy god, but you can play a hard one.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Yeah but his ultimate is all he is. He is nothing more and nothing less then that one ability.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.