Thread: Xbox Log-in Crash

New Member Cupidhead ragerq4pres's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Xbox Log-in Crash

First post, sorry if anything is off about it.

Keeping things simple, there seems to be a bug that can happen on Xbox One that is blocking my login. basically, I get as far as getting logged in and get to look at the main home screen and then my game crashes and closes itself. It's only Smite doing this, none of my other games, and I even uninstalled and redownloaded the game. This didn't ever happen until recently. Current patch is 4.8 on console, I don't know if its related to that. Yet my buddy is currently playing Smite on his Xbox One right now, I'm in a party with him and he is playing customs no problem. Anyone know if there's a fix for this? Getting really annoyed, was hoping to play this weekend.
    Edit: I can login on my cousin's account and it works perfectly. It's ONLY my account that's crashing the game. What??
    Edit 2: Working now, after signing in and out with my cousin's account a bunch of times. Is this something that could happen again? I'm baffled, frankly.
    Last edited by ragerq4pres; 05-27-2017 at 01:43 AM.

New Member Cupidhead KevUmbrella's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Having this problem too right now, 9/Feb/2018 and can't fix it the way you did, trying to log in with someone else account and it's not possible to fix this bug, hope someone would help me with this, as is very annoying that i can't play with my account due to the game crashing right at the log in.

New Member Cupidhead Etherlevel Spy's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I'm having this same problem 3/17/18.