Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: If it was up to the players

  1. #1
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    972
    10
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    Rep Power
    0

    If it was up to the players

    If it was up to the players to ballance and change gods I belive smite would look quite different.

    Im interested to hear what you guys have go say

    Here are things I belive would be different:
    Ao and Thana= ult nerf with 5/10% treshold
    Stealth= removed or nerfed from all gods with stealth(dont ask how)
    Keph= ult wouldnt exsist
    Change and zhong =would be removed from the game
    Cama =would have some decent cc
    The morrigan= would be removed due to smite never being able to fix all her bugs
    Susano= his tp would be nerfed and his dash on his 1 would be slower

  2. #2
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    If it were up to me...

    1. Remove everyone in the Roman Pantheon. Roman Pantheon does NOT exist in this game.
    2. Add Hermes, Hephaestus and Dionysus in Greek Pantheon with exact same skills as their Roman counterparts. Hermes is redesigned to fit his new Greek home.
    3. APOLLO GETS A BOW AND USES IT TO ATTACK!! And gets a better model. He's also re-worked with new skills to fit his new, no... correct weapon.
    4. Bastet is remodeled to look more like a cat with black fur.
    5. Arachne, Chiron, Medusa, Nike, Nemesis and Scylla are removed from the game.
    6. Sol and Ratatoskr are removed from the game.
    7. Jingwei is removed from the game.
    8. Awilix and Camazotz are removed from the game.
    9. Either Serqet or Daji is removed from the game since they are the same skin. I choose to remove Serqet.

    10. A few new gods are added to make up for the removal of some gods:
    - Hera - Jealous and vengeful wife of Zeus. Greek Mage.
    - Prometheus - titan god of fire. He'll be a warrior designed to counter hunters. Anyone who uses basic attacks against gets burn dps.
    - Atlas - the guy who carried the world. Greek Guardian.
    - Baldr - the guy who Loki temporarily killed to start Ragnarok. Support Warrior.
    - Freyr Norse god of fertility. He rides to battle with Gullinbursti. Another support warrior but more on hps and mps. While Baldr is a damage warrior, Freyr is more tanky.
    - Horus - Egyptian god of vengeance. Egyptian Assassin.
    - Set - Egyptian god of the desert. Assassin with good hit and run abilities.
    - Tsukuyomi - Japanese god of the moon. Brother of Amaterasu and Susano. He'll be the next Japanese Guardian
    - Fujin - Brother of Raijin. He'll be designed in a way to complement Raijin's skills. If the two are on the same team, you'd make some really good combos (like Ares + Hades combo but their style). Makes Raijin get picked more often.
    - Xi Wangmu - Queen Mother of the West. Support mage. Her last skill should be called "Peaches of Immortality".
    - Hunahpu - Mayan Sun god. Brother of Xbalanque.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Swoonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    47
    4
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Wow. Your posts make me fully appreciate the fact that guys aren't in charge of balance.

  4. #4
    Guide Chosen GogetaAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,680
    10
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoonis View Post
    Wow. Your posts make me fully appreciate the fact that guys aren't in charge of balance.
    ^This. I jsut want an overall nerf to hunters and reverse some buffs that were unnecessary to some gods, like Thoth, Medusa, Chronos, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    If it were up to me...

    1. Remove everyone in the Roman Pantheon. Roman Pantheon does NOT exist in this game.
    2. Add Hermes, Hephaestus and Dionysus in Greek Pantheon with exact same skills as their Roman counterparts. Hermes is redesigned to fit his new Greek home.
    3. APOLLO GETS A BOW AND USES IT TO ATTACK!! And gets a better model. He's also re-worked with new skills to fit his new, no... correct weapon.
    4. Bastet is remodeled to look more like a cat with black fur.
    5. Arachne, Chiron, Medusa, Nike, Nemesis and Scylla are removed from the game.
    6. Sol and Ratatoskr are removed from the game.
    7. Jingwei is removed from the game.
    8. Awilix and Camazotz are removed from the game.
    9. Either Serqet or Daji is removed from the game since they are the same skin. I choose to remove Serqet.
    Wtf, while we are at it, let's remove every god, just because I don't like them when they kill me.
    Last edited by GogetaAR; 05-28-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

  5. #5
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Anjokh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    60
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    4
    The only change I'd make is combine Bacchus and Bakasure.
    I play Smite on the PS4. PSN is Anjokh

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Void
    Posts
    1,473
    11
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    ^This. I jsut want an overall nerf to hunters and reverse some buffs that were unnecessary to some gods, like Thoth, Medusa, Chronos, etc.



    Wtf, while we are at it, let's remove every god, just because I don't like them when they kill me.
    same hunters are OP as of rght now some nerfs would be good
    and why remove every god? lets just close the game for good

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoonis View Post
    Wow. Your posts make me fully appreciate the fact that guys aren't in charge of balance.
    this +1
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

  7. #7
    Member Follower Armaroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    240
    7
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    It seems to me that most of the recent nerfs to healers came about because people were too lazy to actually counterbuild, so introducing more antiheal items into the game(preferably something that doesn't feel like a sacrifice of another item) would create more options and diversity in counterbuilding healers. Yes this way healers will still heal alot if you don't build against it, but then its your own damn fault.

    So in short the only real change I would recommend is to revert the nerf to healers, atleast to some extend and then introduce more antiheal items.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,691
    8
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Nerf Cern more since he still OP. I believe a caster made this comment yesterday team with Cern wins.

    Revert all clash changes in season 4 but keep the Egyptian skin. It was nice when you had to lane some and had things like fire giant and gold fury.

    In assault matches with healers make it were you can't rerolled the healer. Trade is fine

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chosen DarkFuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Stalking are we :P
    Posts
    1,212
    7
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    How people would balance smite...

    1. Make every kit similar or the exact same.
    2. Remove most of the modes
    3. Remove Loki, Kali, Ao Kuang or any god that annoys people (would probably cut the roster to half)
    4. Make everyone unkillable because why would it be fun if they died?
    5. Remove smite

    There's a reason why they rather look at statistics rather than at the player base itself. Most of us have absolutely no idea what balance is.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.


    God Concepts:

  10. #10
    Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,209
    12
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    If it was up to the players to ballance and change gods I belive smite would look quite different.

    Im interested to hear what you guys have go say

    Here are things I belive would be different:
    Ao and Thana= ult nerf with 5/10% treshold
    Stealth= removed or nerfed from all gods with stealth(dont ask how)
    Keph= ult wouldnt exsist
    Change and zhong =would be removed from the game
    Cama =would have some decent cc
    The morrigan= would be removed due to smite never being able to fix all her bugs
    Susano= his tp would be nerfed and his dash on his 1 would be slower
    If Ao Kuang doesn't have stealth AND his threshold would be at 5-10%, how are you supposed to get kills with him...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •