Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stop making susano useless!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 708
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Stop making susano useless!

I Swear I am done using susano.... Of all the gods in smite that is overpowered hi-rez finds a way to still nerf susaon because PEOPLE ARE GOOD WITH HIM and crybabies COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM! Like seriously? every complaint by a crybaby goes through to the point you make susano worthless??? NOT ONLY did the power get nerfed but they can also escape now??? WHAT IS THE POINT IN EVEN MAKING A NEW GOD WHEN U RENDER HIM USELESS??? I could have sworn susano was a ability/skill-based God who literally needs his kit to be successful... YOU STILL HAVE NOX IN THIS GAME WHO CAN KILL A MAN WITHOUT A DAMN ULT YET U STILL NERFING SUSANO??? NICE JOB! (VVX).

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Whodat2345's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I see people play him all the time and he does just fine. Still has cc, multiple escapes, good dmg. Nothing really else to be said, I think your being a bit dramatic.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Susano deserves all the nerfs he is getting
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Susano deserves all the nerfs he is getting
    And more lol

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    And more lol
    Nah, I think he's fine at this point.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Susano'o is balanced. He has enough mobility, CC, and damage to be...well, viable.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    And more lol
    Surely not that much more. Want old useless Susano back again?? The thread about his and many other god's core was great and you mentioned that his passive shouldn't give movement speed.

If this happens then i think he would be fine the way he is. People complained, he got buffed to balance, then he got more buffs and then people started playing him again and he became a top pick god again. His damage got a severe nerf and it's because of its size that it's getting much use. If he had the same ammount of damage like he has, but his abilities were small then he would be pretty bad. I find him balanced and counterable, but people are annoyed by his dodge tank attributes and his cc. Though i don't get why people want his ult's cc nerfed when Hun Batz's ult has decent damage and a cc that is instant and huge while you have to charge the ult for cc, decent damage and it could easily be escaped with a dash or leap even when in the ult. The ult nerf will make it useless again, pity.
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonasx View Post
    Surely not that much more. Want old useless Susano back again?? The thread about his and many other god's core was great and you mentioned that his passive shouldn't give movement speed.

If this happens then i think he would be fine the way he is. People complained, he got buffed to balance, then he got more buffs and then people started playing him again and he became a top pick god again. His damage got a severe nerf and it's because of its size that it's getting much use. If he had the same ammount of damage like he has, but his abilities were small then he would be pretty bad. I find him balanced and counterable, but people are annoyed by his dodge tank attributes and his cc. Though i don't get why people want his ult's cc nerfed when Hun Batz's ult has decent damage and a cc that is instant and huge while you have to charge the ult for cc, decent damage and it could easily be escaped with a dash or leap even when in the ult. The ult nerf will make it useless again, pity.
    No I mean the current nerfs + the passive change. Like, his passive should give him protections instead of movement speed. It would be functionally the same when he goes in, almost a buff, but his ability to get out of bad situations would be limited somewhat. He has to be pretty close to get his damage off after all.

If they did that then he could actually have really good damage and not be overpowered, because if he just goes in whenever he feels like as he's doing right now he'd just get shit on because he'd be easier to chase down.

Gods should be rewarded for being played properly but they shouldn't be rewarded for playing recklessly. And Susano can be played recklessly right now.

The ult change won't really do anything I think.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Oh no the assassin with 4 ways of buffing movement speed, 2 movement abilities, an entire kit of aoe damage, access to both forms of the best cc in the game no longer can hold you in place anymore.

How horrible for him.