Pantheon: Greek
Role: Guardian

Passive: Airy Composition - Astraeus is composed of air, only held together by his godly power. As a result, he can move through player-made obstacles and players.

1: North Wind - Astraeus commands his son, Boreas, to lift him upward, banishing himself and all enemies around him. Banished enemies take damage every second.

DoT: 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% magical power)
Banish Duration: 3 seconds
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Mana: 80

Notes: Here we have Astraeus, god of wind. In battle, he commands his 4 sons to help him in his brawl against the gods. His son Boreas, the north wind, helps him get out of trouble from AoE DoTs.

2: East Wind - Astraeus commands his son, Eurus, to bring forth rainy weather in line from the east. Enemies caught in the rain are slowed.

Slow: 40%
Slow Duration: 1/2/3/4/5 seconds
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
Mana: 90

Notes: I imagine the line being as thick and long as Ah Puch's ultimate. Eurus is known for rainy weather, so I wanted to work that into Astraeus' kit.

3: West Wind - Astraeus commands his son, Zephyrus, to push enemy gods east, coming from the west.

Push Strength: 100
Cooldown: 16 seconds
Mana: 90

Notes: Pretty generic. As with the last ability, the line will be as thick and long as Ah Puch's ultimate.

4: South Wind - Astraeus commands his son, Notus, to heat up the area around him, exhausting enemies, reducing their power, attack speed, and protections for a duration.

Power Reduction: 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%
Attack Speed Reduction: 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%
Protection Reduction: 10/20/30/40/50
Radius: 40 units
Reduction Duration: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 seconds
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Mana: 110

Notes: Notus is known for being the south winds, notorious for bringing warm, balmy weather with him. I wanted to work that aspect into Astraeus' kit. This gives him a lot of utility while not being very CC oriented.