Thread: What Do I Do About Players Like This? - NightHawk80

New Member Minion ProdNightHawk80's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381

Exclamation What Do I Do About Players Like This? - NightHawk80

I did nothing to this player ( crossed out in white in image ), when i joined the match he seemed OK with what i was building. I asked the entire chat if it was ok if i built damage Ymir, he said " Sure ill build adc on sol ! " At first he seemed happy and was being kind, but eventually he just started yelling at me even though i did nothing wrong and he was doing worse than me! So i let it go until her started talking more smack and threatened to report me for nothing! So i told him i do not fear his report because i did nothing wrong, and that toxicity is however reportable and I asked him to stop. Nevertheless he continued criticizing every move I made even though i was doing good! Near the end he stated again that he would report me if " he lost ".

Well, the other team had a d.c. and we deicided them and won, in the chat when i said Good Game he just got pissy so i tried to talk him down, and he reported me nevertheless. I have image proof of that part, here it is: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-a...s%2Bedited.png

Can anyone help report this guy? I normally dont do this but he really riled me up.
    Last edited by ProdNightHawk80; 05-19-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Sasquatchias's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The only thing you can really do is report them in game and then block them so you no longer have to play or listen to them, then hope Hi-Rez goes and bans the guy for being a jerk.

Specifically for this you'd report them under Harassment, trying to be as detailed as you can about the exchange so that Hi-Rez can see how bad the situation was for you.

Also I'd highly advise removing the image and the dude's name, as the forums has a bit of a "No Naming and Shaming" policy to stop people from finding someone specific and harassing them.

You could repost the image later once you've edited it and blurred out or covered up everyone's names, excluding yours of course since you're making the post.

Forum Moderator Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 664
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Edited out your post, Sasquatchias is right
    you cant just name shame everywhere, thats not only a Forum but general rule and a thing out of respect. Just no man

Otherwise, well yes peeps like that exist everywhere. I dont know what stick got up their buttocks but its just wrong
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

New Member Minion ProdNightHawk80's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Sorry had no idea, im new to this.

Forum Moderator Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 664
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    No problem, happens dude^^
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~