Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Daji

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeydon View Post
    That's a good addition, it's more logical.

I wish she had some ability that reflects her seductive nature. Right now she's all about torturing and sadism as if that's the only thing she lives for. But I guess a "charm" ability would make her even more similar to Serqet.
    Are you saying a hypersadistic thicc waifu ISN'T seductive to you?
    Enigmatic is a friendly clan that is welcoming to newcomers.

You can private message me if you want details, or post here.

PM me for a temporary discord link.

Senior Member Honoured MaverickSlayer's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 790
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeydon View Post
    That's a good addition, it's more logical.

I wish she had some ability that reflects her seductive nature. Right now she's all about torturing and sadism as if that's the only thing she lives for. But I guess a "charm" ability would make her even more similar to Serqet.
    So wait, do you like everything I mentioned, or just the part where the fire effects all gods that touch it?

I do think they could have implemented the seductress thing in some way, maybe an ability that lowers the move speed/damage of enemies, but it's a bit late for that now.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSlayer View Post
    So wait, do you like everything I mentioned, or just the part where the fire effects all gods that touch it?

I do think they could have implemented the seductress thing in some way, maybe an ability that lowers the move speed/damage of enemies, but it's a bit late for that now.
    Hey. She IS seductive. In the best possible way. Need me a woman like that.

Junior Member Minion Jakxcombat's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Daji just feels clunky to me like the damage from her two seems stupid slow. Also her ult need some work and if they're gonna keep it the way it is it needs more range because currently, it's incredibly awkward since you literally have to be right next to them when you ult in order to hit them as anything more then a little over a leap (or probably less then thoth's leap) is too far to hit.

Junior Member Senior Minion Yamatohime's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 650
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Joust-wise Da Ji is quite situational goddess. Basicaly almost any enemy can survive her attacks if they are good with their HP management. Playing as Chang'E vs Da Ji though, I found that... Chang'E rape this little foxy as long as both combatants are close in levels and gold. Probably one on one majority of healers would outlast Da Ji.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamatohime View Post
    Joust-wise Da Ji is quite situational goddess. Basicaly almost any enemy can survive her attacks if they are good with their HP management. Playing as Chang'E vs Da Ji though, I found that... Chang'E rape this little foxy as long as both combatants are close in levels and gold. Probably one on one majority of healers would outlast Da Ji.
    Yeah no shit the god with cc immunity on a short cooldown can counter the god countered by any form of cc immunity.

Junior Member Minion cajunbeaux's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Would it be too OP to make it so that her ULT is thrown down and she isn't on top but is free to move around? When her PaoLao is up she is able to teleport 3 times with no cool down. If she teleport to an enemy that is in the area range of the PaoLao, her teleport does extra damage and also chains them adds the slow. At the end of the ULT every enemy that is chained gets pulled to the PaoLao and stunned (they can bead out of it like normal).

- This rework would allow her to keep an assassin feel by being evasive.

- She would be able to use her teleport offensively and defensively. Teleport away to escape or to initiate a fight.

- This would give her more of a presence when her ult is up.

- This allows her to deal damage even if they bead the chains.

I feel like this would be more of an Assassin feel to her ult. I feel like making her stand on top of it is weird for an assassin especially since its a torture device she shouldn't be on it. What are your thoughts? Do you think this would give her more of an assassin edge?