Thread: seems totally fine and balanced...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Derajalen's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

seems totally fine and balanced...

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Some informations?

All you can get from this Pic:

Ouh cool, nearly 3k FP from the higher one.. And what does it say? He got Rewards. Aaah, FantasyPoints arent a thing to identificate experience&skill? Ooh thats sad.

But to be honest, looking at the FP compared too your surely short seaechtime in the queue, this is maybe a better balanced one.

Greetz
    Last edited by montr3yR; 05-20-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Derajalen's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by montr3yR View Post
    Some more information?

All you can get from this Pic:
    Oh cool, nearly 3k FP from the higher one.. And what does it say? He got Rewards. Ah, FantasyPoints arent a thing to identify experience&skill? Oh that's sad.

But to be honest, looking at the FP compared too your surely short search time in the queue, this is maybe a better balanced one. Grats
    FIXED. sorry but your english is terrible.

Dude, two level tens that's what to X is in roman numerals. not to forget their rank and account levels.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,010
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post

Dude, two level tens that's what to X is in roman numerals. not to forget their rank and account levels.
    Mastery rank doesn't really matter. I've seen some pretty god-awful diamond gods in my day; most notably, a Thor who only had about 10 wins.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

New Member Cupidhead Jay-sweets's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

I have seen ranked 10's play like they just powered on the ps4 for the first time ever. This game is completely random. Rank, FP and anything else cannot predict the plowing that will happen to one of the two teams.

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class

All that shows is they play that god a lot. You tend to find a lot of Loki's are X mastery, but the reality is that X should simply signify where you dumped their corpse as not only is Loki trash, people that play him exclusively tend to be crap as well. As for account level, I do agree that pre 30's should not be getting paired up against lower levels, its bad for all concerned, however given how many events and boosters are available , this too should not be used as a reflection of their ability as a player. Straight away that is a defeatist attitude, and as many psychologists would tell you expecting the worst means you both mentally prepare for and indeed help bring about the worst case scenario, in this case an ass whuppin.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools