Recently there was a 3 page thread created about the issues regarding League play needing to be reworked on it's requirements for people to play in league.

After a couple days of consideration and thinking through the different situations that people have complained about coming against in normal Conqeust I think I have a possible fix.

I think what we need to do is force the players to actually learn the game and the fundamentals but the problem with this is it needs to be done in a manner that is fun for all. What I propose is to either rework conquest queue or even come up with a new queue all together for conquest. The details of the rework would be that it could function like any other MMO Looking For Group tool where you pick the role you would like to play, not only will this promote team work across the board it ensures that 9 times out of 10 you will get to play the game with your favorite God or atleast have an enjoyable match as long as you're the type that can accept a lose as long as there was real teamwork in the game. The second half of the equation to this also teaches players to pick their god around team composition rather than pick whatever they want. With a system like this in place I think that player complaints about not wanting to do Conquest casual because "There is no teamwork in casual queue" will start to dissipate.