Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Relics.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Senior Minion Derajalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    55
    1
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Relics.

    I see alot of posts about the relics, I finally figured out that it is those that are overpowered not the characters.
    I think that as people want them removed and they are distracting from the game and elitist.

    How about replace them with talents for better balance.
    world of warcraft had to learn this lession, bring the player skill, not the stats.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chosen Ichimarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,059
    9
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post
    I see alot of posts about the relics, I finally figured out that it is those that are overpowered not the characters
    So just for example youre gonna tell me exactly how relicts made Release Bellona,release Guang Yu,Cernunos,Ratatoskr etc overpowerd. I am really looking forward to that funny explanation.
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Senior Minion Derajalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    55
    1
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    So just for example youre gonna tell me exactly how relicts made Release Bellona,release Guang Yu,Cernunos,Ratatoskr etc overpowerd. I am really looking forward to that funny explanation.
    I don't know what the **** kind of pothead garbage you are talking about. but whatever. /shrug.

    I am talking to the company, not you anyways.
    I think some pruning is needed to better balance the characters. being as to how you skipped right over that part.

    Talents would keep both the options simple and you can focus on more important things like fighting and less time trying to read each thing figure out what you need vs. what you want.

    I mean really, this is just a free to play anyways. no need in being elitist about it.
    Because until you are slapping down $15 a month to play like I do for WoW and being a Vanilla player I can roll you up and down hills like a mindless child, but I'm not going to do that.
    Last edited by Derajalen; 05-14-2017 at 03:01 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Drowning in Chikorita
    Posts
    1,957
    13
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 460
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post
    I don't know what the **** kind of pothead garbage you are talking about. but whatever. /shrug.

    I am talking to the company, not you anyways.
    I think some pruning is needed to better balance the characters. being as to how you skipped right over that part.

    Talents would keep both the options simple and you can focus on more important things like fighting and less time trying to read each thing figure out what you need vs. what you want.

    I mean really, this is just a free to play anyways. no need in being elitist about it.
    Because until you are slapping down $15 a month to play like I do for WoW and being a Vanilla player I can roll you up and down hills like a mindless child, but I'm not going to do that.
    Dude, you started a thread on a public forums, if you're going to be that hostile about people replying to it, then you should just leave.

    Anyways, Relics aren't the cause of OP'ness in a huge majority of the gods. Relics weren't a thing in Season 2, yet that didn't stop release Bellona, Medusa, Rat, Sol etc to be completely crazy to go against.

    I reckon they should just change relics back to the way they were in S2. Plus I don't get how the talents thing would work in a fast paced game like Smite.
    Last edited by inferno18; 05-14-2017 at 04:51 AM.

    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.

    Link to the Concept Creator Discord

    My Concepts





  5. #5
    Senior Member Chosen GogetaAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,367
    8
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post
    I don't know what the **** kind of pothead garbage you are talking about. but whatever. /shrug.

    I am talking to the company, not you anyways.
    I think some pruning is needed to better balance the characters. being as to how you skipped right over that part.

    Talents would keep both the options simple and you can focus on more important things like fighting and less time trying to read each thing figure out what you need vs. what you want.

    I mean really, this is just a free to play anyways. no need in being elitist about it.
    Because until you are slapping down $15 a month to play like I do for WoW and being a Vanilla player I can roll you up and down hills like a mindless child, but I'm not going to do that.
    Dude, wtf, why so hostile? Chill. Anyway, I have no idea about what you are talking about when you talk about WoW, but I do know that relics don't break the game, and while Smite is a MOBA, WoW is a MMORPG.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

  6. #6
    Junior Member Senior Minion Derajalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    55
    1
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    WoW is everything, and a matter of fact I just rage quit smite anyways.
    WoW pvp uses talents short sweet and to the point.

    Not blah blah, stats, stats, oh this one item/relic has this number of the same stat and this one has trashy stats but with a bonus.
    Talk about fast paced, yeah fast as in not needing time to read what everything does compared to blank.

    Talent set,
    Strength, defense,blah blah the basics. magic and physical combined into one talent.
    then attack speed, attack power, magic power, magic speed.
    then flavor like life steeling, etc, etc.

    Have them unlock based on player's character's level on that match. same as you do with relics but no need for money.
    and not tiered like it is like 3 to 5 on one row.

    one set of three tiers of talents going by the given power like:

    Defense;

    physical, magical,
    90 90
    60 60
    30 30

    That is the best way to truly balance this game and all base stats for characters should be the same across the board besides class stats.
    all class stats should be the same for the character of that class.

    But whatever, new company that is a free to play/cash shop that caters to whales and unruly little boys or man-children that defend broken stats and skills so they can stoke their epeens for figuring out what is OP.

    I guess this is where those types went to after being thrown out of wow. yeah no more flavor of the month classes in wow after they fired many dev's that catered to it.

    but whatever good luck to you, I'm going to enjoy my 12 max level classes and 14 year investments.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chosen GogetaAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,367
    8
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Derajalen View Post
    WoW is everything, and a matter of fact I just rage quit smite anyways.
    WoW pvp uses talents short sweet and to the point.

    Not blah blah, stats, stats, oh this one item/relic has this number of the same stat and this one has trashy stats but with a bonus.
    Talk about fast paced, yeah fast as in not needing time to read what everything does compared to blank.

    Talent set,
    Strength, defense,blah blah the basics. magic and physical combined into one talent.
    then attack speed, attack power, magic power, magic speed.
    then flavor like life steeling, etc, etc.

    Have them unlock based on player's character's level on that match. same as you do with relics but no need for money.
    and not tiered like it is like 3 to 5 on one row.

    one set of three tiers of talents going by the given power like:

    Defense;

    physical, magical,
    90 90
    60 60
    30 30

    That is the best way to truly balance this game and all base stats for characters should be the same across the board besides class stats.
    all class stats should be the same for the character of that class.

    But whatever, new company that is a free to play/cash shop that caters to whales and unruly little boys or man-children that defend broken stats and skills so they can stoke their epeens for figuring out what is OP.

    I guess this is where those types went to after being thrown out of wow. yeah no more flavor of the month classes in wow after they fired many dev's that catered to it.

    but whatever good luck to you, I'm going to enjoy my 12 max level classes and 14 year investments.
    I guess you don't know what the difference is between MOBA and MMORPG...
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chosen Ichimarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,059
    9
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    YOu guys still talk with him ? Last i was here he said he isnt talking with anyone but the company.

    I am sure the company will answer soon because he has soooo much valid facts and proof that what he is saying is true. So just sit back and watch with me how long it takes for "THE COMPANY" to react to someone who is only good at TAB targeting people for 14 years in the same old game.
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    13,464
    35
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,104
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Third Class 50000 Experience Points Discussion Ender Party Person
    Rep Power
    15
    Closing rant thread.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •