Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Deserter, Disconnecting, or Party troubles? - Start Here!

New Member Cupidhead TheeBlackJanus's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    player name is TheeBlackJanus
    I was afk for 3 minutes and got kicked to sign in page and now im deserter for 240 minutes i dont know the rest of the stuff can u make me not deserter

Senior Member Honoured Miestana's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Miestana
    While i was waiting on the queue, i was looking at the lore of gods/desses like i always do. the queue came and i kept clicking the accept button and at 10 secs it finally let me accept the queue. so the timer started a countdown from 20 and nothing happened. i was still on the gods menu...so i had to force log out and when i logged back in i had the deserter debuff. happened about 5 mins ago

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    GenBlaus

tried to logg in, said i din't have an acc in this game, what?

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 580
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hi Hirez People.

First want to say that I really like your game.

However there are some real problems with the blanket deserter ban you have. Right now I just received a deserter ban because my game dc'd (not a fault from my end as my internet was working fine), I quit, log back in and have been locked out, deserter ban for 30 minutes, and 0% good will.

This is really annoying as it seems to be a fault purely at your end and I am the one taking the punishment. It just happened now at about 0000 Central European time. And it is not the first time.

What is most annoying is that your game has the same punishment for this as someone might get for abusive behavior or disconnecting on purpose. I realise no one is going to look into my individual problem (despite me being a paying customer) but I do hope the penalty system is given an update to fairly represent what can happen in a game of smite.

Fingers crossed for the future

RongoNZ

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Around 5:15 PM I finished the game I was playing as Geb, was told to relog, then was prevented from relogging for around five minutes, and now my game didn't count, my goodwill is gone, and I'm a deserter for half an hour. Player name Nkeyo.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    11:10pm, eu west server, Sherkai, was in an assault match as SWK, lagged for a couple minutes, exited and tried to log in, presented with "your account does not have access to this game" every time I tried to log back in. I presume the game ended a few minutes later, when I was able to log in, and was rewarded with a deserter for 30 mins and goodwill shot to sh*t yet again. this has happened about 3 times now, along with various other issues that arose because my internet farted, and dropped the connection for 20 seconds. this occasion, it seems the internet hadn't actually dropped, as a quick test proved as soon as I realised everyone was attempting to moonwalk into the enemy titan.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    it appears a number of games just crapped out, as the recent group of posts suggest

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Hi, now recently I was playing an arena, then suddenly all of the players started going forward and entering enemy base (like when servers restart) waited like 10 mins to see if It was a bug or something else, as no clue of what was happening I closed the game then I logged in back again and puff 60 min penalty, playername is xRayO ,time is like 12:20 pm GMT+1 , match ID was 74648552 and the god I was playing was He-bo (don't know if it's relevant of not, I hope it is.)

I hope to get an answer soon because since patch I've crashed 2 times in the same day and that didn't happen often before the patch, and It's really bad to get like 240 mins of deserter for crashes and bugs.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I got the deserter status and lost 100% goodwill after finishing a match normally, but 3-4 players were stuck on lost/win screen. On my end it took several minutes to go to the post match screen.

Player name is MKawa
    Match was played around midnight (GMT+1 Paris), 25-06-2014
    No match id, it was a "Boys vs girls" match of the day
    I was playing Zhong Kui

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 567
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I'm getting the "Unable to change map" issue for every single game now. Not being able to play for over a week is getting quite annoying... Happened just a few minutes ago.

Name: Ansate
    Game: Arena
    Time: Around 6:35 PM EST.
    I was playing Anubis. See above for what happened.
    Last edited by Ansate; 06-24-2014 at 06:43 PM.