Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Deserter, Disconnecting, or Party troubles? - Start Here!

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    bug on bug on bug on bug. that desserter-time-doubler is really not any good for anyone is it, especially not when all these bugs are doubling aswell???????????

New Member Cupidhead MrOwneddeath's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    MrOwneddeath
    date + time 6/23/2014 roughly 9:45 am est
    game ID 74235223
    God played Ullr
    No party
    Lost good will after DC and couldnt connect back until match ended

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Discussion Ender Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyShaZ View Post
    Oh One more thing. If we are have a party of 4 or 5 we can't play conquest. We get a system notice that the party is too big.
    That's intended. Unfortunately there's no queue for 4 player conquest, but, for 5 players you're supposed to queue in the "Conquest Premade" queue

Junior Member Cupidhead JangoJon's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    ok so Im like a week of not playing and very sad about it. No internet game works. However when I looked at my firewall log when i was trying to load the game is says:

"**UDP Flood to Host**"

is this a DDOS attack????

from my little research it looks like it, now who is shutting me down HiRez????

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    If you've had any of these issues:

• Unable to lock in god.
    • Not all party members getting into a match.

Please post here with all the following:
    • Player name that saw the issue.
      -Siruss
    • Date/Time issue occurred.
      ~5:15am EST for unable to lock in god bug. 6/23
      ~Guessing around 6-8pm est 6/22 for party member not getting in queue.
    • Match ID of match (if relevant) - None.
    • God selected/playing (if relevant) - Was a League : Conquest match. Trying to lock Neith.
    • Names of party members (if Relevant)

Got deserter/0% goodwill/loss of league points beacuse I could not lock in Neith during a league match.

I was playing with my friend when the party bug occured. I might be wrong about the date/time. The servers were being weird and all the queues said "Now". About 5 minutes later, they were working correctly however I would queue, and for both of us it would say "entered queue", however he would not get a timer and it would not pop at the correct time. We both restarted Smite and it worked fine after that.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Playername: Vatreni

I got to champ select and rented Thanatos. I could not lock in even though I was repeatedly clicking on the "Lock In" button. When the timer reached zero, the game ended saying a player had left and marked me as a deserter with a 30 min. queue ban.

This happened around 6:11 PM EST (New York)

This is the first occurrence.

Also lost 100% goodwill.

New Member Cupidhead lostpunker's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Playername: lostpunker

I have tried this in both normal: PvP and Co-Op modes but every time I am able to lock my god but it keeps going into the loading screen before it boots me back into a lobby with no background. This is a recent occurrence happening to me at first about 3 days ago. My most recent test was at ~8:40 PM Mountain Time. got deserter after the match was over and lost all goodwill. Please fix this guys... this has become the only game I've been starting to play, both alone and with my friends. I would really appreciate a PM to know that this has at least been viewed by a representative of the game.

Junior Member Cupidhead JangoJon's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by lostpunker View Post
    Playername: lostpunker

Please fix this guys... this has become the only game I've been starting to play, both alone and with my friends. I would really appreciate a PM to know that this has at least been viewed by a representative of the game.
    my god I understand you. I dont even play computer games much until i got hooked on Smite. And now I can't play and it's been days and I feel like some sort of acknowledgement of this issue would be greatly appreciated, Im beginning to feel discouraged and like maybe I did something wrong? Please contact us or even write here HiRez please =) I have paid money for gems several times because of how much I appreciated how well things were going for a free game, and I don't feel the appreciation coming back in return =/ (not that you guys dont care, but we've been waaaiiiting ) <3 bye

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285
    My game freezes multiple times a day. I get a deserter every time. I would love to support this game but refuse to pay anything with these constant problems.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    (sorry for the big post, but what happend was really strange)

Playername : OtoShin

In the last three days (24/06/2014 at ~21h15 (GMT+2 Istanbul) and 22/06/2014), I got two deserters status in a very strange way :
    Picking gods time (picked artemis both time) : If writing into chat, nothing happens. Cannot lock character either.
    Then game starts : I got Artemis (as I chose, but was unable to lock)
    I cannot buy objects, which is strange
    And, even stranger, the game acts like it's showing me 3 seconds of game in a loop. I can roam the map, everything is looped, which is very bizarre, like if your connection broke off.
    I alt-tab to see whether internet is still on or what. Internet is still working perfectly.
    When alt-tabbing again, I am in game lobby. Chat is on (even if I cannot speak with team. Well, I can send messages, but I seem not to receive the responses). But nothing allows me to play again. I am forced to quit smite and relog.
    When done, login takes a long time, and I got deserter for 30 minutes.

I have never purposely left a game. I believe teamwork is the essence of this game, so I wouldn't dare leaving it.

I'm not able to connect for now for some strange reasons, but I'll give the game IDs ASAP

Edit : Yesterday Game ID : 74579364
    9.44PM GMT+1
    God picked : Artemis
    Mode : Siege

2014/06/22 : game ID : 73988065
    6.06PM GMT+1
    God picked : Artemis
    Mode : Siege
    Last edited by OtoShin; 06-25-2014 at 06:35 AM.