Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Deserter, Disconnecting, or Party troubles? - Start Here!

New Member Cupidhead bitstlts69's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Just a few minutes ago I was labelled a deserter because I accidentally turned my monitor off mid game. Every time I accidentally turn my monitor off Smite will crash.
    playername: Bitstits69

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Player name: Gooseth
    Date/Time: 21/06/2014 2215 (GMT+1)
    What happened:
    I was in a party with some friends. We had just joined a queue. I ask if he could cancel the queue for a minute because I needed to go AFK. When I came back, I was presented with the dialogue box saying "Eidolius has left the queue" (he was the party leader). I click Ok and the box was still present. We joined a queue, in hopes that it would close the box. It didn't. Instead I was in the character selection and unable to select a god because of this box. Clicking OK still did nothing! Once the timer had counted down, I was thrown into the home page. The box with still present! I got desertion because of that box. The only way I was able to get rid of it was closing the game. Follow the YouTube link to the video I recorded when this happened. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but it is slightly annoying. Thought you guys should know. Also, in all the loading screens, the god cards are too far to the left. It's no longer central. Sorry. I have OCD. I notice these things .

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Player Name: Poquito
    Issue: Unable to select a god in match lobby
    Date & Time: 6/21/2014 @ 5:50PM

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Player name: miguelare
    Time: 23:10 GMT, 22/06/2014
    God selected: Ymir
    The game froze when i was in pregame match of league, when the countdown was right in zero.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Player Name: Poquito
    Issue: Unable to select a god in match lobby
    Date & Time: 6/21/2014 @ 6:20PM

This is ludicrous! I am now banned for an hour because it happened again.
    Is there a way to reach out to someone live and get unbanned when this happens? WHat if it happens again? 2 hour ban? When will I ever be able to play smite again? I have spent money on this game and this is a terrible thing to happen. I needs some customer service!

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    3rd bug today and on 120 minutes. This time pushing Accept button in queue for Ladies First event didn't work, which clearly says "NO PENALTY FOR LEAVING" and still made me a desserter after restarting. I assure you it is not my computer that is the problem. Hope this gets a fix soon, Thanks.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Player name that saw the issue: KhentaMFL
    Date/Time issue occurred: 10:19 PM EST 6/21/14

Crashed again when trying to click accept on "Ladies First" matchup. Clicked the button and as soon as the countdown hit 0, the game stopped responding. Relogged and now I have deserter again. I posted the log in the other thread for crashes.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Trying to do a practice match and can't press Lock In. Still proceeded to the match, and can't move or select anything at all.

Time: 10:58 PM EST 6/21/14

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Player Name- DK God
    Time-About 11:45Pm EST
    Description- I've had this happen twice today so far, first time We were in a game and everything was going really good then suddenly right before the enemy team surrendered my ping jumped to 990, people were walking into walls and all that good stuff, and my friend on TeamSpeak say they just surrendered so I was like ok, I'll just exit and relog since the game is over it should give me the win! IT did give me the win, but also a 30min deserter status Then happened again with an assault queue, got into lobby, counter went down and then it just kicked me back to home page with 60min deserter status. Didn't need to relog or anything, just had the deserter right there.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Discussion Ender Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Thanks to all the reports so far, please keep them coming, we'll be sure to go through all of them on monday and get them in front of the right pair of eyes.