Page 1 of 172 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Deserter, Disconnecting, or Party troubles? - Start Here!

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Discussion Ender Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Exclamation Deserter, Disconnecting, or Party troubles? - Start Here!

We've been doing research based on the various posts here and trying to find resolution to them.

If you've had any of these issues:

• Deserter after finishing a match.
    • Unable to lock in god.
    • Crash and deserter upon logging back in.
    • Gods missing from selection lobby
    • Mouse cursor missing in god select
    • Not all party members getting into a match.

Please post here with all the following:
    • Player name that saw the issue.
    • Date/Time issue occurred.
    • Match ID of match (if relevant)
    • God selected/playing (if relevant)
    • Names of party members (if Relevant)

The more information we get the more likely we'll be able to resolve the issues.

If you do post here please try to check back on the forums like once a day to see if you've received a response or PM from us trying to get more information from you.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    First of all thx for starting this in an official thread.

Playername Hoxxa

The issue occured again for me around 23.20 PM (Belgium time)

And as always (atleast for me), once god is selected and locked in (Ao Kuang) and the timer reaches zero, nothing happens, I get redirected to the login screen, I login and have deserter status.

I've been reading different issues causing an un-voluntary deserter punishment but for me it always happened after the god lock in and the timer reaching zero.

So I don't see the god-card screen, i'm thrown back to login and can't enter since I have deserter.

Kind regards

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    I just encountered this problem in a match I was trying to join. I wasn't able to lock in a God at the selection screen, and the game eventually stop responding to any inputs. I relogged and came back in with the deserter and lost my goodwill. I've never left a match with others no matter how bad it is going, so kinda sucks for that to happen.

Player name: KhentaMFL
    Date/Time issue occurred: Around 6:58 PM EST 6/20/14

Now that I think about it, my friends was having similar issues when we were partied. They would periodically leave a match at the selection screen randomly. Don't have exact details for those occurrences, but I thought I would mention it.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Hello, I wanted to tell you that when he was playing a sand with ares in the game is bugeo sack me the starting and I was outside and I said this is a mistake but to check it try to get out of the group that was and between to a practice and I chose the same character. (I was talking to them through a program) and then tell me that I I had been heading after be waiting for it will end... 204 minutes of deserter--and not have sense because I was penalized as much 60 minutes but that step while ago (calculation that they spent 5 hours that penalty) but in the case I'm penalized by a bug. hopefully solve it. Thanks for your attention.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Player name: DesuNyan, Today, 6/21 at 11:34 GMT+2, I queued a match of normal conquest. I was able to read the lobby chat, select my god (Geb), then the counter reaching zero, and I'm suddenly stuck in the lobby. My guess would be that i lost contact with the server at some point of the lobby, though my internet was working fine, as I was able to even make this post. Eventually, I was thrown back to the login screen, then logging back, 236 minutes of deserter, so yes, this is quite regular. Unable to give a match id, since it wasn't played as a result.

New Member Cupidhead TavrosNitram's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 149
    I've never had this issue before today, but i try and play my first game this morning, i pick my god everything goes well, but when I try and load into the game it immediately kicks me out, saying it couldn't change to requested map, the green play button doesn't work. So i have to kill my smite, when I get back on, it tries to load in the game. says it can't change to requested map again and gives me deserter but doesn't actually tell me till i get on and off again.

Playername is TavrosNitram

It doesn't have the matches in my history, and yet when i tried to reconnect, it ended, connected me to the end game lobby, and i saw them say report anubis. I'm trying to become a serious smite player but i can't do anything like this.

New Member Cupidhead SmurfJegeren's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Issue: Selected Hercules, he did not appear, then was unable to lock or select any other god. When timer for lobby ran out, I was put to login screen. On logging in I had recieved 30 min of Deserter.

Player Name: SmurfJegeren
    Time: Around 17:40-17:45 GMT+1 21.06.2014
    God selected: Hercules, Timer was at around 20-30 seconds

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    While in startscreen after login I was afk about two minutes, after coming back and joining conquest queue, the timer went to zero but didn't place me into a lobby. So I restarded the game and became a desserter, this has happened about 5 times. But I carry no grudge, I thank Hi-Rez for Smite everyday! Thanks a bunch for reading.

Achievements:
    I just tried to enter a game again, and got thrown out of the god selection to login and became a desserter again, this time i have to wait 60 minutes, two bugs in a row. VVT!=)

Achievements:
    Playername for my two posts above is m4l1c10u5.