Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think hades needs to be looked at?

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Anyone else think hades needs to be looked at?

Like I keep seeing him in my games now and he's healing back to full health with one use of his three and I think that's a slight issue. Idk if it's him or Bancroft that needs the nerf but I'm not sure he's fine as is. Also his damage is a little wild right now, like 1000 on his 3 and like 800 for two ticks of his ult. Idk maybe I'm crazy

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead doomsday99515's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class
    Hades can get a little crazy once he gets ahead, but u have to remember that he's a relatively squishy Mage who's only way of doing damage to u is being up close (which u can take an advantage of).
    He can really only heal up to full health if he has some life steal items.

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday99515 View Post
    Hades can get a little crazy once he gets ahead, but u have to remember that he's a relatively squishy Mage who's only way of doing damage to u is being up close (which u can take an advantage of).
    He can really only heal up to full health if he has some life steal items.
    I would have to seem some legit number/percents before I gave a full opinion, but I would have to agree with the op that full healing is an issue.

That being said this is not something I have directly seen- more like 1/4 or so, but i dont doubt it could happen with the correct build. That being said, giving his squishy state ever since he moved to mage you just need to attempt to punish him before he gets to that point (But that goes for anyone really lol)
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Hades squishy? How is this even possible sure he doesnt have a passive protection buff outside of his ult but a good hades is anything but squishy. He just needs a real passive and some more scaling adjustments then he can be a monster like the other mage warrior zhong.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    i try not to because his models so fucking ugly

he needs a full scale visual and gameplay update that makes him into the mage or god that's not only accurate to the actual mythology but not completely stupid like he is now
    delete fat
    i need to make it clear that objectively speaking raijin is the most attractive god in this game

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by daddysgirl69 View Post
    i try not to because his models so fucking ugly
    Agree 100% (like even if they keep the idea/concept the fact that his model is a floating robe with orbs is.. disappointing to me

That being said you and I are in the minority (I believe) as I have made complaints in the past and was told by many they disagreed with me.* Oh well

*To be fair though, i want him to be more human-like than demon-like, while many here are very attached to his demon/lich appearance, to each their own. I believe hirez is happy with it unfortunately for me*
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    syclla can hit you for over a 1k a peice from crush or sic em so taking 1k from hades 3 shouldnt really be considered to much hes more mage then guardian now

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    He only really heals if he fears and consumes a minion wave, catch him away from your own minions and he is pretty squishy. Honestly it reminds me of a certain warrior on LoL back when I had a computer to play that on, enemy minions give you a sort of safe space to attack since you heal off them so much but get caught in between waves or hit with anti heal and you kinda crash and burn. Really it just makes it so you need to either sit a bit in front of your own minions and hit him with some anti heal before he initiates on your wave(when farming) or let him clear your wave first and then burst him down. If the problem is you are using a god without sustain and you can't slowly poke him down in the beginning like he does to you, I mean he is a high sustain mage like chang'e and hel so you aren't really supposed to be able to slowly whittle him down. Shoot, his heal(minus the lifesteal) heals allies too like chang'e and hel it is just a lot harder to pull off when most team mates would just steal the wave you are trying to heal them with. But keeping that in mind, when healing an ally you can see more easily how much his heal actually recovers on its own. The only thing really making his heal seem more bursty than chang'e with lifesteal(other than most chang'e not building lifesteal) is the fact it heals more the bigger the group he devours(both per devour's heal and on the lifesteal front).

If the issue with hades was he was burst healing his allies to full health, then we'd have an issue with his heal scaling too high and they'd probably put a cap on how many minions he can trigger a heal from(like zhong kui) but I think it is fine how it is now. People are just building him with lifesteal for sustain, if I built chang'e or hel with lifesteal you'd probably think they heal too much as well. Shoot as is I love playing solo lane zhong kui and he heals 1/2 his own health per heal without lifesteal while being a lot tankier than hades, and he only needs to hit 3 targets. Hades needs to hit a full 6-7 minion wave for a semi decent heal without lifesteal on top, putting him behind other actual healers and self healers. Of course if he comes across a horde of archer minions because someone is neglecting their lane he is gonna heal a crazy amount(I've devoured I think 11 minions at the highest) but that isn't going to typically happen when you can actually use a heal.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    he needs to be looked at, but not for buffs or nerfs, for fix.

i wrote a billion times about it, his fear is bugged: if he using it from behind it makes you turn araound and run TO him, theere is no way fear can work like this. when Hun Batz ults, all enemies run away from ult center, noone run inside his ult - this is how fear should work.

i wrote about this in general discussion, in bug-report, god feedback, but Hi-Rez still ignore this bug...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 837
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Hades can hit very hard, yes. He can heal himself a lot, yes. But really, only if the other team lets him. I actually played a game tonight where I was playing Ravana and everytime the other team's pure damage Hades would ult, I would pancake him with Ravana's ult and kill him very quickly right after that.

If you do not build him with some defense even now, Hades dies very quickly when he ults... unless the enemies just try to run away in fear, then they die.

As for him healing to full and doing a lot of damage with his 3, it requires a lot of people or minions being grouped together and blighted. If that isnt happening, he doesnt heal or do much damage.