Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hastened Fatalis

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Wait there was a nerf ?

Last i checked they gave Fatalis 5% more Attack Speed and increased the price (300) because of that.

....oh wait.....you guys call that "change" a nerf ? Well sorry my fault then.
    300g is quite significant.

Especially for an item that's usually looked at in the early/mid game and delays proper power spikes to build it.

5% more attack speed? Is a drop in the bucket honestly. Between Hunter's various steroids, Executioner, Ichaival, Qin's and Asi. 5% isn't all that much. It's technically a buff, but one that will not be very impactful.

Whereas 300g will be quite impactful. Probably not enough to stop everyone and their cat from buying it. But it will at least delay things a bit more.

I mean, look at Spear of Desolation. 200g decrease has taken it from "No-one buys this overpriced trash" to it now being utilized in most Mages builds. Even going as far as being a 1st/2nd item for some people.
    Last edited by Relanah; 05-07-2017 at 05:22 PM.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I mean, look at Spear of Desolation. 200g decrease has taken it from "No-one buys this overpriced trash" to it now being utilized in most Mages builds. Even going as far as being a 1st/2nd item for some people.
    Spear of Desolation was 3800 not 2800?

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I mean, look at Spear of Desolation.
    Spear of what ?

No seriously.....you dont need it. I see it sometimes but this item never was and never will be core.....at least not with that passive.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Wait there was a nerf ?

Last i checked they gave Fatalis 5% more Attack Speed and increased the price (300) because of that.

Indeed. I agree.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    300g is quite significant.

Especially for an item that's usually looked at in the early/mid game and delays proper power spikes to build it.

5% more attack speed? Is a drop in the bucket honestly. Between Hunter's various steroids, Executioner, Ichaival, Qin's and Asi. 5% isn't all that much. It's technically a buff, but one that will not be very impactful.

Whereas 300g will be quite impactful. Probably not enough to stop everyone and their cat from buying it. But it will at least delay things a bit more.

A delay doesn't mean much to me, who thinks ADC should be never able to build it.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRun175 View Post
    I hate these fatalis threads.This like the 3rd thread I've seen I think and I finally thought of the perfect nerf for fatalis(IMO). "When u hit a basic attack on an enemy u don't suffer from the basic attacking debuff, this effect lasts for 3 basics then it goes on cooldown for 7 seconds" TA DAH, I finally thought of a something that lessens the stress of fatalis without: removing it,nerfing it in any other way or banning it from ranged gods.

Although frostalis shouldn't be a thing EVER, most cancerous 2 items together ever put on literally god that can get both. It should like buying boots, U can have one or the other but no more.
    I don't see the difference between that change or deleting it from the game.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    Spear of Desolation was 3800 not 2800?
    The original SoD was 3800. Back when it was shit and was the old 120 Power, 15 Pen and the absolute trash tier passive that only procced when you got a killing blow.

When it was changed in S4 to the current 80 Power, 20 Pen, 10% CDR and weak passive that also works on assists, it was brought to 2800g

Now it's been brought down to 2600g because no-one still bought it at 2800g because it was too expensive.

Spear of what ?

No seriously.....you dont need it. I see it sometimes but this item never was and never will be core.....at least not with that passive.
    Sure, it won't be core. But then again, for Mages, nothing is besides Tahuti. With exception for a specific god that might want to pick up Iso (Like Pos or Puch)

However, many people are using the item now. Since, 2600g for the stats is reasonable. 80 power, 20 flat pen, 10% CDR is pretty good for that price. The passive is just a nice little benefit in a teamfight sometimes, rather than the reason to build it.

Even many pros are picking it up on their mages. Which is one of the driving factors for Fatalis' initial buffs, was because pro's said it was a troll item it was so bad. Then people being meta sheep then never bought it because "Pros say its bad" despite it fulfilling its niche of being a no-skill item for helping hunters not suck ass 99.99999% of the time.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Idk, i love beating noobs who use fatalis using basic moves, fatalis can only help you dance around the enemy and chase by sticking to them.
    Other than that its pretty much trash. Issue comes when there are multiple hunters on the enemy team and your team cant do crap with them because you are mainly composed of meeles who hav big ass modefls and cant juke easily and must go close to win but they sit tower yep.

But if i can predict, im sure it will either be changed or removed. But since the devs arent the best at smite either i guess they will keep it.
    Interesting thing is as bad fatalis may be it is a "feature" a very characteristic item, but since the game has been changed soe much this past year, might aswell remove it, there isnt much point keeping it anymore unless you wish to replace all gods with hunters coz they can do everything now.

I think honestly all fatalis needs, is a slight nerf, remove the movement speed if thats gone no matter how well enemy can juke without having other movement speed items, it will only help a little, also reduce the fatalis effect for half its duration means you cant just juke for 1sec you have to aim well to position freely, then if you land attack you can keep doing it, but if you suck you will miss and you cant move much.
    Last edited by ikilyou; 05-08-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,603
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    I dont mind what they did to Fatalis and i cant even call it a nerf since they gave it 5% more attack speed aswell so theres that
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Wait there was a nerf ?

The old fatalis was 30%AS for only like 2000-2100g ish, can't remember exact cost.

25% AS now and 10pene will make it really strong item, it costs way more now then it used to, interesting changes I'm looking forward to see how it affects the game.

30% increased cost, for 10 more pene, and 5% less AS. So at this time I wouldn't say it was nerfed, go back one patch though and it was definitely the case.
    Rocking the boat