Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Hastened Fatalis

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    Not completely, melee and magical only interaction still exist, only hutners can't abuse it anymore.

And no, don't say that they could have nerfed it, They already tried to nerf it with only the result to hurt only the gods this item is "core" on them but not the entire hunter class that was abusing it.
    Before S4 this item was considered niche, picked regullary only by a small pool of players (gods who had to make use of it, dude who can't aim consistently, duel players) and even in that case, it wasn't considered that good despiting the great passive attached to it.
    When they tried to adjust it to make it more "appealing", it got an insane popularity spikes, wich concerned Hirez immediatly as they noticed that it was vastly picked by a single class who wasn't even supposed to pick it up in the first instance.
    I agree with you they can't only nerf it, but I think too that they can't properly balance their game. Many things have been so obvious for me and many people like banning Fatalis for ADC from so long that I really can't get how they didn't realise before. The first idea in my mind if I had designed this item before releasing it would have been 'ADCs will abuse this'.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 677
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    I agree with you they can't only nerf it, but I think too that they can't properly balance their game. Many things have been so obvious for me and many people like banning Fatalis for ADC from so long that I really can't get how they didn't realise before. The first idea in my mind if I had designed this item before releasing it would have been 'ADCs will abuse this'.
    fact is, before S4 Fatalis it was mediocre at best, had a great passive, but didn't offer anything else.
    Only a really small bunch of gods was picking it up regullary, the rest of the community knew that they would have given up a DPS boost for more mobility if they picked up fatalis back then.

Don't get me wrong, I hated that item and wanted it nerfed or gone even back then.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousFusion View Post
    fact is, before S4 Fatalis it was mediocre at best, had a great passive, but didn't offer anything else.
    Only a really small bunch of gods was picking it up regullary, the rest of the community knew that they would have given up a DPS boost for more mobility if they picked up fatalis back then.

Don't get me wrong, I hated that item and wanted it nerfed or gone even back then.
    Yeah the item was just picked for those who considered core. If they had never buff it, Fatalis fever would have never spread. I don't know why the did if it was already in the spot it should.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.