Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hastened Fatalis

Member Worshipper NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Hastened Fatalis

Stop changing Fatalis' price. Aparently, there is a belief in HiRez that most items can be balanced by just modifying their price. Increasing Fatalis' cost makes ADCs to have a harder time before the moment they can chase absurdly and basically need almost any skill to overcome an enemy and kill them, but also all characters out of the meta as Kali or Bakasura are going to be in a worse spot.

Hastened Fatalis really needs a redesign, not the classic price-swift. The fact this item (along with Frostbound Hammer) can be bought by ranged gods really blows my mind.

Can't you all really see how broken is a ranged character has that kind of chase or CC just by landing basic attacks?

I guess the answer is no, since the proper changes are never coming and Cernunnos hadn't recieved more nerfs being a ADC that has that and much more in a single skill with no CD nor mana cost and must be already balanced...
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    I agree, the price change, will only rekt Kali and Bakasura who really needs that item. Also increasing it's price and attack speed isn't much of a nerf, right? I would remove it completely together with frostbound hammer, and would deal more with movement speed items.

Member Worshipper NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Indeed, not much of a nerf. The typical buff-nerf in fact. I would remove it from the ADC store just like Heartseeker and the rest of them, but they are still necessary items for some melee gods. Exactly, they just make the item a little different but the same in essence and a good one in terms of quality-price instead of getting rid of the problem. As mentioned, they are just nerfing in the end gods that actually need help right now in the meta.

Hopefully some day they will realise some items are not the same for ranged and melee and will make the proper changes.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    Fatalis mechanic is stupid, at least in its permenancy... Stuff like upgraded Sprint and Sol/Jing Wei's ability based Fatalis, was fine. Since you gave up something for it (I.e. You used a defensive cooldown offensively. Then, only had a limited time to utilize it, so CC could render it moot)

It needs to be killed and turned into something else (Perhaps something that actually fits in with the rest of the item tree its located in? Witchblade, Winged Blade and Relic Dagger are all defensively orientated items. Then there's Fatalis that just wants you to go murder everyone...)

I just hope that this price increase does stop everyone and their cat from buying it at least. Such an annoying item to play against, while being wholly unnecessary (Say what you will about Kali/Baka "Needing" it, I've played both of them just fine without it. Just grabbed FBH instead to help stick to targets...)
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Ares, Awilix, BAEllona, Hel, Jing Wei, Nemesis, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,005
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    They should make it so it applies the passive for the next basic attack, instead of giving 1 sec without the movement speed penalty, so you would need to actually hit basic attacks.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Third Class 50000 Experience Points Discussion Ender Party Person
    inb4 Freya/Kali buff since they keep making it expensive for Hunters without thinking of the ones who aren't viable without it. However while it is still a strong item in general, it is not mandatory for Hunters as some think.
    Last edited by Goobis; 05-05-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Nor baka or kali "NEEDS" this item. They can make do well with other ms items instead. As long as you have good ms and as no one will out run you on these gods. Its to bad they changed masamune though as I think its kinda shit now, while before it was really interesting. Fatalis was core before on them cause of all the AS it gave (very cheap to go with qins for kali and bakas passive) along with the passive ofc. Now when the as is nerfed and higher price it isn\t cost efficient at all stat wise, I hardly see it as core on these gods anymore, it aint bad on them, especially not kali that has a shit range on her attacks but you can build them in other ways. Ichvail and you have 30% as and pene. Then for MS winged blade and stone cutter. "If" they have slows (like when aren't there slows) fatalis doesn't cut it anyway for melee gods and winged blade serves you much better and you cannot have both fatalis and winged.

Also since when do hunters that can kill someone in a few sec need to chase? All they need is setup and they are set. Not saying hasted is bad or anything its needed at times to stick to targets in a teamfight that moves all over the place. But if you can get the proper setup there are way better cheaper items to pick up that means you deal more dmg in the end. If they have a lot of bulky targets that can run at you though hunters would be useless without fatalis as they cannot put in dmg without instantly trading their position for the worse and end up getting initiated on.

fatalis needs to be in game. Old fatalis gave way to much stats and passive for its cost. I like the increase in cost but would really favor 30%AS over 20%AS with 10 pene for its stats, cause almost all Gods using this item a lot will benefit more from the extra AS then the 10 pene. Kali and Baka easy want the AS. The pene favors Gods as freya and hou yi more and do these Gods really need more benefits? Id argue old hasted would not so good on hou yi, but with 10 pene it gives his skills smth, same goes for all other ability hunters vs more pure right clickers. yeah I dont get this change to pene but whatever
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 05-05-2017 at 11:10 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I hate these fatalis threads.This like the 3rd thread I've seen I think and I finally thought of the perfect nerf for fatalis(IMO). "When u hit a basic attack on an enemy u don't suffer from the basic attacking debuff, this effect lasts for 3 basics then it goes on cooldown for 7 seconds" TA DAH, I finally thought of a something that lessens the stress of fatalis without: removing it,nerfing it in any other way or banning it from ranged gods.

Although frostalis shouldn't be a thing EVER, most cancerous 2 items together ever put on literally god that can get both. It should like buying boots, U can have one or the other but no more.
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/JustRun175/summary Old xbox account with most my smite time.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/JustRun175 Current pc account. Now I only play on Pc. Story short: xbox ppl think smite and shooters are the same and should be thought of the same way.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Wait there was a nerf ?

Last i checked they gave Fatalis 5% more Attack Speed and increased the price (300) because of that.

....oh wait.....you guys call that "change" a nerf ? Well sorry my fault then.
    Out of all games ive ever played Tales of Symphonia teaches the biggest lesson in life without you realizing it.....until youre old enough to understand it.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Third Class 50000 Experience Points Discussion Ender Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRun175 View Post
    Although frostalis shouldn't be a thing EVER, most cancerous 2 items together ever put on literally god that can get both. It should like buying boots, U can have one or the other but no more.
    People who go frostalis also hit like a wet noodle and have no idea how to build so I'm fine with it.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*