Quote Originally Posted by NARGH1990 View Post
If it were a personal problem I wouldn't be the only person having an issue with it. Every lobby where I have LATAM teammates the non LATAM members of my team all say the merger was a mistake. Hell there's other players on this forum that know if was a stupid idea. How am I supposedly to make smart picks and bans when I can't talk to the people on my own team? If you like playing with them then queue up in their region super easy. I don't want to play with them and shouldn't be forced to do so
2 problems with your complaint-

Discrimination- locking people to their own server would be discriminating and assuming their ability to speak and communicate. You cant lock people to a realm and say "Sorry we assume you cant speak english please dont play here" that would cause to much issue for their latam player base, and is -as stated- flat out discrimination. This is not the sort of thing you want for your game, to alienate an entire region of player base.

Further proof of discrimination on your part- you claim that you and your lobies speak against them.
Quote Originally Posted by NARGH1990 View Post
Every lobby where I have LATAM teammates the non LATAM members of my team all say the merger was a mistake.
Communication- the ping system/V system is there for communication. It is there to serve specifically for team communication. As far as banning issues go, while it is an issue, its not exactly an issue that can be tied to LATAM players as a whole. Personal example if I dont agree with what someone wants to ban, I ignore their advice/request.

My point being alot of issues you complain about will still very much occur even if your realm was locked to NA or EU only. People will still refuse to communicate with you just because- despite playing a team game, just dont feel like talking to you, and honestly are not forced to do so, if they choose not.