Thread: SMITE Console: Pillars of Success | 4.7 Patch Notes

HiRez Staff Worshipper HiRezSavvy's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 915
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points

SMITE Console: Pillars of Success | 4.7 Patch Notes

Console Updates:

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue wher minimap icon sizes were tied to your safe frame setting
    • Fixed an issue where the profile scene would show multiple lightning bolt icons after leaving the Clan scene
    • Fixed an issue where players could not navigate the scoreboard in the End of Match Lobby
    • Fixed an issue where Relic button call-outs were missing on Savage, Lefty and Berserk controller layouts

Known Issues
    • Spectator lobby may only show one team
    • Vote pausing will only display a vote indicator for the player who starts the vote
    • Racer Friends leaderboard may only display yourself
    • Clan Avatar scene in the Clan Admin is not displaying Avatars

New God: Ganesha, God of Success

Passive - Good Fortune

Upon killing an enemy God, Ganesha will instead give the nearest friendly God the Kill credit and receive the rewards for an Assist. In addition, his Assist range is increased by 20 units and the duration for his Assists is increased by 5s.

Turn of Fate

Ganesha curses his enemies with his considerable willpower, damaging (90/150/210/270/330 +55% of your Magical Power) them. For each enemy he hits (up to a maximum of 5), all allied gods within 55 units of Ganesha gain Bonus Damage. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown: 14s.

Bonus Damage Per Stack : 2%.

Ohm

Ganesha begins chanting and rises into the lotus position, where he is slowed slightly but allows him to travel freely in all directions. While chanting, he silences enemy gods in a cone in front of him and increases Physical Protections for all nearby allied gods. Cost: 55/60/65/70/75. Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s.

Duration: 1.8s.

Protections: 20/30/40/50/60.

Remove Obstacles

Ganesha charges forward, hooking an enemy with his goad, holding them in place and damaging (75/120/160/200/240 +45% of your Magical Power) the enemy before knocking them up. While dashing, Ganesha passes through player-made deployables. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.

Dharmic Pillars

Ganesha summons the Four Great Pillars of Righteousness to imprison his enemies. Between each pair of pillars a magical field is created, and enemies who pass through the field take (95/135/175/215/255 +40% of your Magical Power) damage, are slowed, and have their protections reduced for 3s. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 75s.

Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%.

Slow Duration: 3s.

Protection Reduction: 15/25/35/45/55.

Ganpati Ganesha

New God Skins

Vampiric Scylla

Modern Messenger Mercury

The Sparrow Nike

Secret Order Ullr

Worldwalker Janus

Season Ticket - Summer Split

2017 Summer Split Pass Bundle
    • Vampiric Scylla
    • Right to vote on Season Games
    • Bonus Quests for FP
    • Double FP for Matches
    • 15 Team FP Boosters (2x of total received)
    • 15 Team Worshiper Boosters (2x of total received)

2017 Summer Split Pass Bundle with Points
    • All of the above + 2500 Fantasy Points

Season Ticket Rewards
    • Season Ticket Jump Stamp - New Feature!
    • Sol Announcer Pack
    • 2017 Season Ticket Music Theme
    • Roman Recall Skin
    • Modern Messenger Mercury

Ranked Reward
    • Summer Recall Skin

Click HERE to read the full Patch Notes and learn about Ranked Summer Split, Item changes, God balance changes and more!

New Member Cupidhead NastyMik724's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    OMG So much bugs with this new patch!!! Every time I go back to base I have to log out and log back in. Making me not want to play for the rest of the week. I've never had this much problems with any other upsdate

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    I see lots of stuff you want us to buy, wrapped around a creamy glitch filled center. This game is unplayable. Shut down the servers for maintenance, issue an apology for your incompetence, offer some for of compensation (I.E. xp event or gems), then come back to us with a finished and WORKING product

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Please fix the bugs or at least shut down for maintenance. Tired of having to constantly lose.

Every time I back to base and I open the shop, the gamr blocked, and I have to log out and back. Fix that issue asap pls, that makes the game unplayable

New Member Cupidhead Xl Ataraxia lX's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Can't play because game stops responding when I open the store

New Member Cupidhead v LeGiT NoVa v's Avatar
    This is all irrelevant when the game is unplayable.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue wher minimap icon sizes were tied to your safe frame setting
    • Fixed an issue where the profile scene would show multiple lightning bolt icons after leaving the Clan scene
    • Fixed an issue where players could not navigate the scoreboard in the End of Match Lobby
    • Fixed an issue where Relic button call-outs were missing on Savage, Lefty and Berserk controller layouts

Known Issues
    • Spectator lobby may only show one team
    • Vote pausing will only display a vote indicator for the player who starts the vote
    • Racer Friends leaderboard may only display yourself
    • Clan Avatar scene in the Clan Admin is not displaying Avatars

New God: Ganesha, God of Success

Passive - Good Fortune

Upon killing an enemy God, Ganesha will instead give the nearest friendly God the Kill credit and receive the rewards for an Assist. In addition, his Assist range is increased by 20 units and the duration for his Assists is increased by 5s.

Turn of Fate

Ganesha curses his enemies with his considerable willpower, damaging (90/150/210/270/330 +55% of your Magical Power) them. For each enemy he hits (up to a maximum of 5), all allied gods within 55 units of Ganesha gain Bonus Damage. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown: 14s.

Bonus Damage Per Stack : 2%.

Ohm

Ganesha begins chanting and rises into the lotus position, where he is slowed slightly but allows him to travel freely in all directions. While chanting, he silences enemy gods in a cone in front of him and increases Physical Protections for all nearby allied gods. Cost: 55/60/65/70/75. Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s.

Duration: 1.8s.

Protections: 20/30/40/50/60.

Remove Obstacles

Ganesha charges forward, hooking an enemy with his goad, holding them in place and damaging (75/120/160/200/240 +45% of your Magical Power) the enemy before knocking them up. While dashing, Ganesha passes through player-made deployables. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.

Dharmic Pillars

Ganesha summons the Four Great Pillars of Righteousness to imprison his enemies. Between each pair of pillars a magical field is created, and enemies who pass through the field take (95/135/175/215/255 +40% of your Magical Power) damage, are slowed, and have their protections reduced for 3s. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 75s.

Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%.

Slow Duration: 3s.

Protection Reduction: 15/25/35/45/55.

Ganpati Ganesha

New God Skins

Vampiric Scylla

Modern Messenger Mercury

The Sparrow Nike

Secret Order Ullr

Worldwalker Janus

Season Ticket - Summer Split

2017 Summer Split Pass Bundle
    • Vampiric Scylla
    • Right to vote on Season Games
    • Bonus Quests for FP
    • Double FP for Matches
    • 15 Team FP Boosters (2x of total received)
    • 15 Team Worshiper Boosters (2x of total received)

2017 Summer Split Pass Bundle with Points
    • All of the above + 2500 Fantasy Points

Season Ticket Rewards
    • Season Ticket Jump Stamp - New Feature!
    • Sol Announcer Pack
    • 2017 Season Ticket Music Theme
    • Roman Recall Skin
    • Modern Messenger Mercury

Ranked Reward
    • Summer Recall Skin

Click HERE to read the full Patch Notes and learn about Ranked Summer Split, Item changes, God balance changes and more![/QUOTE]

New Member Cupidhead Alexperro-911's Avatar

Issues ive had with patch 4.7 "Pillars of success"

issues i've found/Had:

~Game freezes when you open the store while recalling, Then you have to restart the app,Wich makes you lose goodwill and its benefits.

~You dont get the bonus after completing 2 quests in a row (This one happened to me when my bonus was supposed to get gems, Wich i needed to get ganesha)

(Note: I found these Bugs/Gliches playing the game for around 2-3 Hours wich means theres a lot more Gliches/Bugs I havent seen/heard of)
    Last edited by Alexperro-911; 05-03-2017 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Misspelling/Adding stuff

New Member Cupidhead SlabSunday's Avatar
    Guys this all makes sense. Ganesha has seen us as unworthy and is providing obstacles as bugs

New Member Cupidhead CrAzeD_Jo3's Avatar
    hirez plz fix, game is unplayable