Thread: Cross-Platform Account Linking/Stat Transfer

New Member Cupidhead snipingelite25's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Cross-Platform Account Linking/Stat Transfer

Hi-Rez really should implement some system for players who want to play on both Console and PC. I started playing Smite on Xbox and I'm level 30 with 82 gods mastered and a ton of skins. I want to transition into playing Smite on PC, but it's just so frustrating because I literally have to start from scratch. Because of the matchmaking system, I'm forced to play with players who are new to the game and don't know "how to play" the game. At least come up with a system where your level is transferred. Maybe even throw in a Ultimate God Pack transfer too because I already paid 30 dollars for it. I don't see why Hi-Rez couldn't and wouldn't do this. It's not hard to do and I feel like that would make it a lot easier for people who want to transition.

Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's a lot harder to do than you'd think as console and PC are entirely different entities. Also they allowed skin transfers during the beta period but I doubt they'll do another transfer period.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 904
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    also the transfer only worked coming from pc to consoles not the other way around
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    I also would love to see another transfer period but this time from console to pc. I started on pc but barely played and when i got into the game on console my account sky rocketed past my pc yet even though i "linked" my accounts nothing transfers as far as skins and level to the game goes. If anything I would just like to have my skins and all my other unlocked items transfer back to pc.