Thread: FIX for KALI!!!

Junior Member Cupidhead Decimatorul's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

FIX for KALI!!!

When I play Kali, there is always the same problem with her passive " Marked for death " and that would be the fact that the allies can't see the marking sign near the health bar of the marked target.

This mostly gets in the way because sometimes Kali players go in for certain death/ suicide ( Allahu akbar! ) if their target is killed by someone else and they just get the assist because they heal just for 15% of their max health, not for 80% as if they got the kill. In most of the situations, Kali players go between even 4 or 5 enemies and aim for the marked god. If they get the kill on the marked target, they can go on with the second and so on but as things are now it is just a matter of luck in team fights, because allies may accidentally take the kill and get Kali killed.

Also, another possible change is that after the marked god dies, the next one shouldn't be marked automatically if it's near.
    There should be a few seconds in which the next marked target would be the one Kali hits and only after those seconds pass the closest enemy should be automatically marked. This way Kali should be given the opportunity to aim for the most vulnerable or with the lowest health god.

Another situation I faced was in a joust, when I got a triple kill and the last target remained marked. Not too good for me as it was a tank.
    So in situations where all enemies get killed, the first to respawn or with the lowest respawn time should be the one marked, or Kali should manually mark again her target.
    Last edited by Decimatorul; 04-17-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Junior Member Cupidhead Decimatorul's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Nobody says anything here? Please let me know what you think about this.

The suggestion that the mark is visible even for the teammates would be a nice help for the teamplay and a fair thing to do for the Kali players.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Ok I agree with your part about auto marking the next god you damage right after the initial target dies, that sounds fair.

However I disagree your team mates need to see your target. I think everyone should try to secure kills not just sit back and wait and see if Kali can do it.