Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points

pls hirez add an 1v1 normal mode i beg u

that would be realy awsome

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Uh...

Well, just in case you're not trolling... have you checked the "Duel" mode?

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MystralPxP View Post
    Uh...

Well, just in case you're not trolling... have you checked the "Duel" mode?
    that is ranked
    im talking a 1v1 normal mode

Junior Member Cupidhead Cropton134's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    You might want to change the title name from normal to casual to avoid confusion.

I'd like casual duel as well however the only problem is you'd see the same gods all of the time due to no bans.

Junior Member Cupidhead Arosgan's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 437
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    And could have a chance that you fight against a master X while you're not even mastered cuz it's cazuaaaal.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 2,671
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Casual Duel would not only be barely played, but it'd also easily the worst and most flawed mode in Smite.

Regular Duel is already terrible enough, but a causal version without bans?
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    The question is would there be bans?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    The question is would there be bans?
    There wouldnt be, but lets be ABSOLUTELY honest here
    Everyone in this game would tryhard the hell out of it, simply for the sole reason that this nature exists for years in this game.
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    There wouldnt be, but lets be ABSOLUTELY honest here
    Everyone in this game would tryhard the hell out of it, simply for the sole reason that this nature exists for years in this game.
    I don't get what you mean by try hard, I hear this so often in games and I honestly don't understand. Are you telling me that you don't try to win a match? Please don't be one of those trolls that intentionally feed or block allies via ymir etc. I mean, by definition if you are trying at all, aren't you trying hard? I get people telling me I'm try hard and junk when I suggest counter build options, I just don't understand. 1v1 is one of my favorite modes though, I'd probably play it in casual. I mean why not right? As for the no bans thing, I mean c'mon it isn't like you aren't always seeing the same gods anyway. Personally I like zhong kui, skadi, chang'e and sometimes Hun Batz for duel. Usually I'll end up against a hunter just farming safely with death toll though and getting free poke if I ever get anywhere near them early so I'm forced to just wait and take the abuse till mid since death toll alone is usually enough to completely heal any damage I may have done while also giving back all their mana for their safe poke. I swear death toll should only give health, no mana. Early game sustain on that thing is ridiculous, you build speed instead of damage and it boosts you to full in no time. At least the mage alternative has you actually kill something to get the sustain so it is limited to the number in the wave.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I don't get what you mean by try hard, I hear this so often in games and I honestly don't understand. Are you telling me that you don't try to win a match? Please don't be one of those trolls that intentionally feed or block allies via ymir etc. I mean, by definition if you are trying at all, aren't you trying hard? I get people telling me I'm try hard and junk when I suggest counter build options, I just don't understand. 1v1 is one of my favorite modes though, I'd probably play it in casual. I mean why not right? As for the no bans thing, I mean c'mon it isn't like you aren't always seeing the same gods anyway. Personally I like zhong kui, skadi, chang'e and sometimes Hun Batz for duel. Usually I'll end up against a hunter just farming safely with death toll though and getting free poke if I ever get anywhere near them early so I'm forced to just wait and take the abuse till mid since death toll alone is usually enough to completely heal any damage I may have done while also giving back all their mana for their safe poke. I swear death toll should only give health, no mana. Early game sustain on that thing is ridiculous, you build speed instead of damage and it boosts you to full in no time. At least the mage alternative has you actually kill something to get the sustain so it is limited to the number in the wave.
    No no no, i think you understand tryhard there wrong
    Tryhard is a term mainly used in games, in which a player uses a very well known, effective/cheesy strategy (or in that case pick) to win the game. It has nothing to do with "trying hard to win", its a strange misconception

An Example: Spamming the most effective ability of a character to abuse it to the max
    SMITE Example: Top Tier god with cheesy build
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~