Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ganesha has much in common with changes in Nuwa

Hybrid View

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Arrow Ganesha has much in common with changes in Nuwa

I will explain.
    Ganesha has the ability to pass "walls made by gods". And what does this have in common with Nu wa?
    Many posts have already been made about her and many have agreed that her ultimate should pass walls.

A new god manages to do this every 15s and in the end still apply knock up.
    Nu wa is a god considered ancient that to date has not had changes in his MECHANICS (I'm not talking about damage here).
    The ultimate of Nu wa she walks forward, prepares to rise and then, climbs to the heavens, when she descends, she continues walking forward. She can not even get out of the odin ult, for example. The less you pass through the wall of the ymir or kabracan. I believe that this is unfair and has no meaning at all.
    Camazots had the same change and today, still having buff's.

Nu wa, in addition to needing to go through walls, needs more MS bonus in the fog. Compare any MS bonus from other mages and you will see that it is below acceptable in this matter.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Hold up, hold up. That title is misleading, it's as if you're stating that Ganesha's kit comprises of most of the changes that Nu has had to her kit.

Ganesha can only pass through player-made walls, not actual walls. Nu's ult shouldn't just pass through player-made walls, it should pass through ALL walls (technically become a leap in this case).And the fog needing more MS has nothing whatsoever do with Ganesha.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Hold up, hold up. That title is misleading, it's as if you're stating that Ganesha's kit comprises of most of the changes that Nu has had to her kit.

Ganesha can only pass through player-made walls, not actual walls. Nu's ult shouldn't just pass through player-made walls, it should pass through ALL walls (technically become a leap in this case).And the fog needing more MS has nothing whatsoever do with Ganesha.
    "She can not even get out of the odin ult, for example. The less you pass through the wall of the ymir or kabracan. I believe that this is unfair and has no meaning at all.
    I talked about player-made-wall. Are you saying she should go through all the walls?
    I do not think Hi-rez will do that. Going through walls of gods would be enough and would make her have a little more chance of getting out alive from an unexpected gank or TF, even without needing a dash-scape as most mages have.

Nu wa, in addition to needing to go through walls, needs more MS bonus in the fog
    I said, in addition. That is, in addition to needing X it also needs Y.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    I would be happy with going over player-made walls.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    I would be happy with going over player-made walls.
    Do not you think she should get more MS bonus on the fog?
    Well see, if I'm not mistaken, she has the lowest MS bonus compared to other mages. Gods like Aphro, Poseidon, Sol, The morrigan gain at least 20% more movement and this increases (nv1-2-3 ..), while Nu wa gains only 10% on all levels. I think it's something to be buff too.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    Do not you think she should get more MS bonus on the fog?
    Well see, if I'm not mistaken, she has the lowest MS bonus compared to other mages. Gods like Aphro, Poseidon, Sol, The morrigan gain at least 20% more movement and this increases (nv1-2-3 ..), while Nu wa gains only 10% on all levels. I think it's something to be buff too.
    what they should do is start the moment speed boost at 12% then go up to 20% like this 12%/14%/16%/18%/20% and i think if her ult went over all walls it would be a bit op to other players but i agree that her ult should go over player made walls

Junior Member Cupidhead S4M43LSnaK3's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    You are right if nuwa uses ulti should cross the wall of the enemy

Achievements:
    I think everyone agrees, only Hi-rez does not see it.

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    I think everyone agrees, only Hi-rez does not see it.
    Yeah, those 4 people that keep making threads about a balanced god, rather than getting better with her and stop crying.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Yeah, those 4 people that keep making threads about a balanced god, rather than getting better with her and stop crying.
    Exactly. The same people who try to be logical and present arguments rather than being a retard as you have been saying that people are "crying."