Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ganesha has much in common with changes in Nuwa

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    Exactly. The same people who try to be logical and present arguments rather than being a retard as you have been saying that people are "crying."
    Instead of crying and try to proove how you 4 are the only Nu Wa mains being good and know all shit, just play the fucking god? I play her, go 9/2 while doing top dmg. And you tell me she needs buffs? Maybe stop building her full glasscannon.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The Lord of reason already stopped to think that of 1000 people playing smite, only 2 come in the forum give their opinions?
    It is not an exact statistic, but it is very close to that.

Having only "4" people talking about Nu wa, only proves how low her popularity is. Have you stopped to think why?
    Maybe because she needs adjustments? Maybe because there are gods who cleared the HP of the enemy effortlessly?

Have you ever stopped to think that being good to a god does not make God necessarily balanced? Or have you thought that it is not so difficult to be top damage with Nu wa, since it has damage in area as well as a global ultimate? It's like a zeus in Assault.

Mainly, have you tried to give your opinion without being ignorant? Or try to stop judging builds, as if only yours was right?

It's amazing that whenever you post a post about Nu wa, you (exactly you) have to appear to talk shit and be ignorant.
    Give your opinion with clarity, simple as that. Stop saying words like "crying", "the only 4 nu wa mains". You look retarded judging others. And worst of all, you just come and say "She's as good as she is, stop crying". It adds nothing to the argument and still irritates anyone who wants to express their opinion.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Have you ever consider that, maybe, people just don't care about the topic in question and just, I don't know, have no interest in talking about it.

Like, if you really want more opinions, then here's mine. She's fine as she is. Maybe she can use some slight buffs, but overall she's fine.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts:

Achievements:
    Yes. We all have different interests.
    What exactly these "4 mains" have in common, they share the same interest. If he has no interest in this, do not even comment.

Unlike you, who gave your opinion "She's fine as she is. Maybe she can use some slight buffs"
    It is these small changes that we want and we are exposing this, nothing more.

Now, the guy comes on the topic and keep calling everyone crybaby? Where are the adm's?

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Yes. We all have different interests.
    What exactly these "4 mains" have in common, they share the same interest. If he has no interest in this, do not even comment.

Unlike you, who gave your opinion "She's fine as she is. Maybe she can use some slight buffs"
    It is these small changes that we want and we are exposing this, nothing more.

Now, the guy comes on the topic and keep calling everyone crybaby? Where are the adm's?
    Under a post in the bottom left corner you'll see a triangle. Press that and it'll give you an option to report the post.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts:

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFuma View Post
    Have you ever consider that, maybe, people just don't care about the topic in question and just, I don't know, have no interest in talking about it.

Like, if you really want more opinions, then here's mine. She's fine as she is. Maybe she can use some slight buffs, but overall she's fine.
    It's not about people not interested in it. For the first 4 Nu Wa threads, I did give my poinion (even though it was shit on because I disagreed with her needing buffs), but since then the exact same people make threads every 2 weeks, tell the same thing and just get mad if someone disagrees with them because how dare we not want to buff Nu Wa. It became repetative, useless and just embarassing to see these "Nu Wa mains" saying how she needs all this to be playable (and mind you I play her as well, so it's not like I hate Nu Wa or anything) while I just sit here and play her fine, getting good kda and top damage.

I will be honest. I'm fed up with all those Nu Wa threads, I just hate seeing them, start to roll my eyes, because even if she needs some slight changes, she's the least concern of Hi-rez now! There's so much more things in the game that needs fixes, like look at Morrigan, she's still a buggy mess. Fix her, patch up balance, ect. then we can ever consider changing stuff about Nu Wa.

I get it, you love Nu Wa, so do I, but I know what the piorities at Smite, and Nu Wa is not even close to that. Just accept that and move along. You don't need to make shitton of threads about your snake lady, because 1, the forum is ignored by Hi-rez 2, people will just get fed up with you making these, repeating the same thing and you wonder why mods close it.

Just stop with keep making Nu Wa threads. You don't need to say things all the time.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Achievements:
    So by having "more important" things does it mean that they will ignore the others?
    So there's no way they nerf Skadi or nox buff. There are more important things, like Morrigan, right?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    So by having "more important" things does it mean that they will ignore the others?
    So there's no way they nerf Skadi or nox buff. There are more important things, like Morrigan, right?
    If you think Nu Wa moves slow build I don't know Hastened Fatalis? I play Nu Wa she's OP she needs no buffs in my opinion, play her better, look at YouTube videos on her improve your build, in team fights she fucks everybody up, with EXPLOSIVE damage wouldn't it be unfair to have explosive damage, a passive stun, the explosive damage is a stun as well so it pretty much fucks any enemies in team fights, her Fog is fine the way it is, any higher then it wouldn't exactly be fair for her to have a ton of movement speed in her FOG so she can get away with doing risky BS and deal massive damage (at least when built correctly) the gods that I think are more important as in need balance changes are Cernunnos I've carried games with that god his damage is gross, and Zhong Qui dealing massive damage but also being really Tanky, or Morrigan who still has a few ult bugs every now and then, stuff that needs to be changed, and perhaps the reason Nu Wa isn't popular is because people don't enjoy playing her as much as other characters? i don't enjoy her kit I think it's pretty boring, and her ult is just disgusting reveals all enemies, deals 500-700 late game to all enemies, I think she's fine the way she is. I've seen players carry matches as Nu Wa losing every team fight because of her minions, try to 1v1 her, her explosive damage gets you to less than half health and with Poly one basic attack and bam your dead. Just play her the way she is if you don't like her Fog MS try not relying on it for an escape?
    Last edited by y4073346090; 05-02-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,035
    Achievements:
    Closed for now, due to the same reason explained in another thread (A few users know what i mean)
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~