Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ganesha Changes

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points

Lightbulb Ganesha Changes

I believe that the Ganesha kit is pretty weak, just buffs and auras, in my opinion should be revised, I suggest a change in skills 2, 3 and ultimate, which are as follows:
    Skill 2 = Continue with buff for allies, but also give disarm instead of silence, as it is a support and will play in Duo, would be interesting.
    Skill 3 = The dash should push or pull enemies, if you want to escape or get a TF, raising the enemy is not the best idea
    Skill 4 = The ultimate should provide something that makes the enemy not want to be inside it, something like a silence, slow or healing debuff, atk speed or even blindness while inside it and the damage applied when trying to quit normally or with skill Of jumps.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    just buffs and auras
    Class: Guardian

Skill 2 = Continue with buff for allies, but also give disarm instead of silence, as it is a support and will play in Duo, would be interesting.
    Silence is more powerful than disarm.

Skill 3 = The dash should push or pull enemies, if you want to escape or get a TF, raising the enemy is not the best idea
    Guardians arent supposed to be the safest gods in the game and we already have plenty other gods with these mechanics.

Skill 4 = The ultimate should provide something that makes the enemy not want to be inside it, something like a silence, slow or healing debuff, atk speed or even blindness while inside it and the damage applied when trying to quit normally or with skill Of jumps.
    No, the ultimate is created for purpose to make decision that you want leave and get damage with slow or you want get boxed in cage and endure it.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    Class: Guardian
    Yes, he is a guardian, see Geb, Terra or Sylvanus for example, they can at least help / save allies since they do not have much damage.

Silence is more powerful than disarm.
    Silence is more powerful that disarm, but I suggested a disarm so the ultimate would have a possible silence.

No, the ultimate is created for purpose to make decision that you want leave and get damage with slow or you want get boxed in cage and endure it.
    And the ultimate is weak, the damage is low and the slow too, no one would mind staying inside or trying to escape with jumping skills or normally go through it and take a hit and a small slowness.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedSx View Post
    And the ultimate is weak, the damage is low and the slow too, no one would mind staying inside or trying to escape with jumping skills or normally go through it and take a hit and a small slowness.
    You mean a 40% slow and a 55 protection reduction? Your allies will be dealing true damage to anyone who isn't a tank if they walk through those lines.

The only change I think it would need is a cripple in the center.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts:

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFuma View Post
    You mean a 40% slow and a 55 protection reduction? Your allies will be dealing true damage to anyone who isn't a tank if they walk through those lines.

The only change I think it would need is a cripple in the center.
    Actually, the idea of ​​cripple is very good, it prevents the majority with escape ability from getting out without taking damage, but I have played against several Ganesha, and I conclude that staying within the latter is a better idea, if I do not have one God who has to evade / jump.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think this player is crazy. If anything Ganesha's kit is too strong for a guardian. He's good, really good. Here's how I'd revise his kit.

2 Leave it the same except ohm will not silence an ability if it's already been activated. Or if Ohm stops an activated ability, the cooldown will restart once ohm is over.

That's pretty much it.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokebrony View Post
    I think this player is crazy. If anything Ganesha's kit is too strong for a guardian. He's good, really good. Here's how I'd revise his kit.

2 Leave it the same except ohm will not silence an ability if it's already been activated. Or if Ohm stops an activated ability, the cooldown will restart once ohm is over.

That's pretty much it.
    Crazy HAHAHA . Have you ever played against a Ganesha? When it uses the ultimate, you can just wait for the ult to end without being afraid, because the ultimate only deals damage and debuff when you exit it. In addition, almost all adcs have jumping ability, so the chance to take damage or slow the ultimate is very low, in my opinion should change that.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedSx View Post
    Crazy HAHAHA . Have you ever played against a Ganesha? When it uses the ultimate, you can just wait for the ult to end without being afraid, because the ultimate only deals damage and debuff when you exit it. In addition, almost all adcs have jumping ability, so the chance to take damage or slow the ultimate is very low, in my opinion should change that.
    I have played against a Genesha and ever single one of them noob and pro are super aggravating. The only thing I see wrong is stopping an active ability.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    His 1 is good.

His 2 is good.

The 3 dash is a little off IMO. The acceleration on it seems a bit weird and it is more narrow than it should be. I mean the god has four arms, he should be snatching up mofo's left and right.

The ult. Ehhh...It still seems kinda hit or miss to me. I do think they could tone down some of the graphics for it. It be nice if it was easier to discern an allied Ganesha ult from an enemy one a bit easier as well.

Fun fact: I am still managing to sometimes out level teammates in conquest, even with his passive, as support.

Junior Member Cupidhead S4M43LSnaK3's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Ganesha is fine as this should only improve his defense and improve his ulti